Contact advertising [email protected]

When teammates say that zenyatta and lucio are the worst healers in the roster. I’ve...

N

Nic Rauch

When teammates say that zenyatta and lucio are the worst healers in the roster. I’ve out healed plenty of mercy’s with zenyatta so I call bullshit. Thoughts?

S

Shane Quinn

Same

S

Spencer Paxson

Probably shit mercy’s then

V

Vynyl Shiro

I've done it too, but don't they have the lowest healing rates in the game? That's probably what they meant by "worst healers." They're both still phenomenal picks though.

T

Tj Pho

then they were shit mercys. but zen and lucio are still better picks sometimes over main healers like on koth maps

K

Kolipie Julian

Zen has the lowest output. The only way to out heal Mercy is if she's picked off constantly. Their output isn't even close. Zen does support pretty well with discord, and minor top ups while other healers deal with major damage. Zens counter ult is the strongest support ultimate though.

P

Petr Krejčí

U often need one of lucio/zen for def ult so u can counter ult combo bit there is nice to have some main/burst heal like mercy/moira/Anna

N

Noel Tang

I think at least with Zen there are a lot of people who play him and get too focused on discord, and doing damage. While yes...that is important first and foremost he's a healer and should be healing. Guess the same goes with Lucio, but the opposite. Lots of Lucios only keep healing aura on, and never speed boost. A person that can play him well, knows to bounce between the two.

A

Ashley Skye-Michelle Hill

Heal wise - pretty much

Utility wise - hell naw

O

Oliver Bach

Wowowowo HOLD THE F UP... Zen is like the strongest and probably thr 2nd strongest or 3rd across all roles... WHAT DO YOU MEAN xD

C

Curtis James Littlechild

When you look at the stats. Zen and Lucio are the weaker supports. But stats are pretty useless if you’re shite at playing a character.

E

Edoardo Zane

Zen lucio is the BEST healer combo in this meta OmegaLul

K

Kayla Atkins

I've out healed mercy too with zen and lucio, and even then there should always be two healers so it does not matter

K

Kody Beeson

I’ve out healed mercy’s as lucio

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom