Contact advertising [email protected]

PC When people say solo queue is a toxic warehouse I didn't really believe them. I had...

S

Sam Saad

When people say solo queue is a toxic warehouse I didn't really believe them. I had faith in humanity. I thought the world was a nice place. Then I get screamed at by a genji on defense for not pocket healing him

G

George Rodriguez

Yup it can get really bad. I work nights just imagine playing on that late on na servers lol

S

Sam Saad

I play nights too sometimes lol. I end up quitting after two games. It's just a bunch of uncooperative assholes that refuse to switch even if we have 6 DPS on defence

S

Sterling Wilson

Yeh, solo queue is pretty bad if you in low gold and below for sure... I would say it is impossible to actually climb as a healer main.

A

Anthony Marino

My friend and I duo and it’s a nightmare. I’m in Japan as well so mix high ping with uncooperative teammates and it’s just a bad time... I try to avoid hit scan characters as well so my ping doesn’t ruin it for the team and even then it’s not enough because our hit scans are usually bad

G

George Rodriguez

It’s gets really toxic at night time lot of Korean players on na servers lol a lot of them don’t speak English so your screwed on com now I know how eu people feel

S

Sam Saad

It's like the game was made to watch you suffer

P

Philip Pace

I won't even start the game anymore unless I have friends on tired of hearing all the complaining and moaning of fail players whose only skill is spouting crap out of their slack jawed faces. Maybe if you shut up you could actually confirm a kill on something instead of marching into the enemy team like a one man Rambo just for them to use your dead corpse to polish the floor all the while you are telling the rest of us how bad we suck because you keep dieing. Screw sr lets have a new competive score how easy is it to play with this player. Most people would never make it out of bronze.

S

Sam Saad

Anyone on right now??? 1350 SR

B

Brandon Anderkin

welcome to solo queue lmao

Z

Zane Jules

I play healer almost exclusively and I will say it can get bad
But I will also say that fucking with toxic players is a lot of fun

S

Skylar Riddle