Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One When people jump onto ya server, grab a starter, build a house, leave and never come...

N

Nita Arnold

When people jump onto ya server, grab a starter, build a house, leave and never come back..
I hate it when this happens..

D

DeAnna Andrews

such is the life of a host

N

Nita Arnold

Yep...never gets any less annoying haha

M

Mick Sykes

yea. lol. I've given so many starter packs out. then go past someone's base who has claimed everyone's starter packs. now I make people level upto 30 and raise there own starter pack! supplied by the community. this also thins out the real players who will stay!

J

Jade Hibbert

Touchè

J

Johnathan Radice

Lol I hate that Soo much ...

C

Chris Cekuric

most of the time they forget the server name haha

A

Ashley Marie Shorney

Anytime someone ask for a starter, I always reply, "Yeah, get started taming.".

B

Brandon Wofford

My servers not really boosted. So after people get a bed built is usually about the time I drop a gift off

Z

Zack Cheshire

Riiight!!!!

I

Isaiah Cehura

Every fucking time

H

Hershy Lake

what's your server

A

Aaron Knutson

I don't offer starters cause my in my own opinion is if u want free stuff either u hit drops or do the Saturday events. I already have an upgraded drop system that drops off kibble and better gear.

A

Aidan Williams

Seems more realistic to me like wouldn’t there be more survivors than just you in the apocalypse

A

Aidan Williams

Wrong game

T

Tomás Basura

That's how human beings work... if you don't have to work for it, you won't appreciate it as much. Go ask anyone on skid row about the pride of being a homeowner.

M

Michelle Klingle Dyker

Happens all the time.

S

Spencer Gillie

Right!?!? Why do people do this!?!?!

M

Matt Pester

Maybe your server is trash

B

Blake Perez

They took the free crap, built a house, and then after actually playing decided they didn't like the settings. This is one of the reasons I dislike starters. Mainly it's because I play pvp.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom