Contact advertising [email protected]

PC When hunting for a cluster here are the questions you should ask 1. How old is it? 2....

R

Robert Larocco

When hunting for a cluster here are the questions you should ask

1. How old is it?
2. How many owners?
3. What are your plans for the community if the cluster shuts down?
4. How many administrators?
5. Where are the servers located?
6. How old are the administrators
7. How often do you wipe the maps?
8. How often do you hold events?
9. How do you handle trolls?
10. Where do I find the rules?
11. How much experience do you have as an administrator?
12. What made you become a cluster owner? ( if if not multiple owners)
13. What made you choose to work with other server owners to form this cluster? ( if not one owner)
14. How often do you change the cluster settings?
15. What do you do in a moment of administrator abuse?

Here's the thing everybody I understand that there's just as just a game. But a game like this or any other online game you spend many hours doing so when you hunting for that cluster or you hunt for that server you got to make sure it's the right decision for you because if you don't you're going to be throwing away a lot of hours of play and nobody wants to do that. There are a lot of clusters out there but once people get a population on their cluster they become the realize it's a lot to keep up with. Soul tear on a 5 map cluster you have to have a team of Administrators that are active. But if you don't you're setting yourself up for failure in the beginning. It is hard to to run a cluster because when you choose to venture on this task you lose the one thing no one else realizes as an owner you can summon in anything you want across the map but you want to enjoy the game for what it is as well but it's hard to separate that. Anyone that tells you it's easy they're lying to your face.

I am admin1981 and I run a successful cluster with four other administrators that I trust dearly I am the founder I am the owner and I am the head admin but I couldn't do it alone without my other admins.

S

Sarah Percy

Agree with you 100% i see so many posts... im starting a server... just me.. or no admin. It doesnt work. I run 2 clusters with my husband and we have one admin who we had tribed with previously and can trust. Your allowing access to your server to total strangers who can destroy it quickly so you have to trust. And it is alot of personal time. I spent 2 hours last night helping a member join with issues. You have to be dedicated to it. Its not a paid job. And i see so mamy servers dissapear as fast as they start because it was "too much time" most of the top servers have been around a long time because they listen to the players.

B

Brandon Cleary

I'll answer these about my clusters :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom