Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What's the next game you're looking forward to? Mario Odyssey for me, i can't wait!

D

Don Davis

Mario + Rabbids

J

James Wyche

Sonic mania

T

Trevor D Andrew Link

Me too dude.... Odyssey. I'm really happy with Splatoon 2 and becoming addicted to it like I am addicted to Garden Warfare and GW2. By the way.... EA needs to bring the series over to Switch. Love my One S and very happy with the games as well. But I would love to play it in my bed or when I travel for work though. A few people posted on the GW Reddit what they know about GW3 being in development and I would be VERY surprised if it doesn't launch on Switch along with PS4, Xbone S and the upcoming X, and PC. From what I know the third game will be massive. GW2 is plenty big but it's rumored EA wants PopCap to go even bigger. Maybe a whole new concept within the Garden Warfare universe who knows.

T

Trevor D Andrew Link

Speaking of big if the hype is any indication Odyssey will be fucking huge. Like BOTW.... which I'm barely halfway through with.

G

Giovanni Uminique

Yeah Mario odyssey

E

Evan Chiaramonte

reason i'm getting a switch along with botw and sonic mania.

J

Jahlil Shipley

Mario + rabbits , then NBA 2k18 then Pokken THEN odyssey

S

Shayne Maldon Strawser

Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon

S

Sam Williams

Mario+Rabbids, Pokkén Tournament, and then Mario Odyssey for me personally

H

Heather Ekrom

mario odyssey

J

Jason Cameron

Skyrim, Metroid Prime 4, Octopath Traveler, and Pikmin 4.

J

Jesse Farris

Metroid in September, Axiom Verge and Mario in October!

B

Brandon Stone

Mario odyssey for sure.

T

Trevor D Andrew Link

Wrong thread but can't wait for Ori and the Will of the Wisps either. It's Xbone/PC.Steam exclusive but if you have either you need to check out Blind Forest. One of the best platformers ever imo.

A

Adam Patrick

Stardew Valley

S

Sultan Abdulaziz

Xenoblade 2

T

Trevor Tuls

RE:Legend and Odyssey for sure.

J

Joe Nicholson

It would be sweet to get a new Diablo for the switch.

B

Boy Hiersteiner

Mario + rabbids and Odyssy

G

Gerald Gilledo

Hope to make a available to play this on Android Mobile with Nintendo switch emulator.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom