Contact advertising [email protected]

What's The Best Way To Get Glue Hands?

L

Lamar Traynham

What's The Best Way To Get Glue Hands?

R

Ron Forteza

Just try and be smart on poking the ball away from your opponent without getting a foul.

J

Jake Christopher Becker

Thats not glue hands. Da fuck.. you just gotta catch crazy ass passes like sat across court and shit. Damn i swear the 2k community is uneducated

L

Lamar Traynham

But...I Stole The Ball A Few Times & It Boosted My Glue Hands So Maybe Both Work IDK

J

Jake Christopher Becker

Idk bro it says right under the badge what it does

L

Lamar Traynham

You Right & I Was Trying That But When I Was Trying To Get That Long Pass Losing The Ball Animation I Couldn't Never Get On Purpose So I Asked Here He Said Steal The Ball I Got A Few Steals It Went Up A Couple Hundreds Of Points

R

Ron Forteza

So... who's right? I'm pretty sure it's when you poke the ball (50/50 plays)

J

Jake Christopher Becker

Bro no. Thats not it. Yeah it may help a little bit. But that dont even fit the description of having glue hands. The badge even tells you what it does. Even if it didnt say what the badge did. Glue hands just speaks for its self. Common bruh

J

Jake Christopher Becker

Pick pocketing somebody could help it a bit but if u want the badge u gotta catch the ball awkwardly and shit with your glue hands.

L

Lamar Traynham

I Can't Even Get The Ball Thrown To Me For A Crazy Pass To See How Much It Boost It...Did The Game Get Patched Or Something? Ion Even Lose The Ball Like I Use To

J

Jake Christopher Becker

Lol Lamar not sure bro. I been banned for a week now so hahah. Not sure. But its not poking the ball lose .

J

Jake Christopher Becker

I got my glue hands on gold bro

J

Jake Christopher Becker

And my quick reflexes on gold

L

Lamar Traynham

Oh Aight...I'm Trying Mayne...Maybe I Should Put It On Pro & Play Probably Would Be Easier To Upgrade Everything

J

Jake Christopher Becker

Bro what are you playing on? Lol always play the badge grind on the easiest difficulty. I always play the first season on the easiest than go hard the second

L

Lamar Traynham

I Hate The Build I Picked Any Way I Can't Even Play Defense On A Real Fast Player Like James Harden...I Just Played ProAm & Got Burnt Almost The Whole Game

L

Lamar Traynham

Superstar/HOF...I Always Go Hard First LMAO

J

Jake Christopher Becker

Lol oh shit

J

Jake Christopher Becker

Hahha my dude! No wonder u having problems lol. You crazy

L

Lamar Traynham

....I Know I Know....I Wasn't Planning On Playing Any Online Modes I Never Used Them But This Year They Sucked Me In & I Actually Like Em...I Usually Just Play My Career Then Switch To My Team When It Gets Boring & Playing On A Harder Level Got You More Points...Not This Year Tho

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom