Contact advertising [email protected]

What's a character that you're good at but you hate playing? I can't explain why,...

• Thread starter Amanda Kristeen Zimmer
  • Start date
A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

What's a character that you're good at but you hate playing?

I can't explain why, because I like him as a character, but I just don't like playing Lucio even though I'm good with him.

Anyone else have characters like that?

V

Vynyl Shiro

Mercy and Soldier.

M

Matthew Hgnis

Lucio for me too

M

Mario Flores

I'm good/hate playing as junkrat, but if your team doesn't have one he does a ton of easy damage so he helps a ton

T

Tyron RM

Moira

K

Katana Jewel

Soilder 76, pharah, and moira

T

Taylyn Anastasia Powers

...all the healers. -_-

M

Michael Arverus

Mercy, D.Va

K

Katana Jewel

Definitely sym too

M

Morgan Carmichael

Soldier 76.

L

Lonas Halo Knight

Roadhog

V

Valkyrie

Orisa and Mercy. I used to appreciate Mercy and main her, but it’s getting extremely boring and I hate not being able to take out my pistol because I’m solohealing (if I do end up playing her)

R

Rob Mapleburst

Mercy
Can't wait for those nerfs

M

Med Amin Bejaoui

junkrat at the moment cuz i can win with him easily , if i have a good heal , but i'm learning Snipers like ana and widow so idnt wanna play him at the mom

Z

Zach Gallo

oh boy is it mercy

K

Klen Ann

Mercy for the win

A

Adib Dimassi

I dont like left click right click simulator

J

John Calderon

Torbjorn because he is not viable lmao. Also Winston because healers always forget I’m there.

A

Aadil Saqib

Mercy. I'm a DPS player and I can legit play her better than most Mercy mains. But she isn't really something I enjoy playing.

R

Rolando Vincent Nazario

Torb, many times when pushed past the checkpoints or on the last point I can turn a game around and win (sometimes I get beat out)

As lame as some may think he is for his turret use i have controlled points using him, his turret, and his armor packs for my team.

I've joined losing games in progress that were about to end and have turned the gane around.

(This is quick play mind you, as most higher tier comp games they know usually how to counter me)

Do I feel guilty of having to rely on torb...sometimes.

I don't feel bad however for teams who do not know to counter torb. I've been on teams that got wrecked by him even after I take out the turret over and over.

But you know "get them off the point!!!"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom