Contact advertising [email protected]

Any tips on building your own pc? Might start looking into that. Also how expensive...

G

Gabriel Brown

Any tips on building your own pc? Might start looking into that. Also how expensive was it for the people who already have

M

Mario Flores

I heard that it's a bad time to start building a PC right now because graphics card prices are pretty inflated...just something I heard no anything I know

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Do yourself the favor of committing some $900 to 1300 into it,or at least expecting no less. Yes you can make like $400 builds but they are not as good.

Get a Ryzen compatible MOBO. In terms of price per performance they are wayyyyyyyyyy ahead of Intel right now.

Get DDR4 RAM. It's just better.

More specifics depends on your planned budget

B

Braden Horn

You can spend as little as $500 and still be ok, but the more you can put in the longer it will last and easier it will be to upgrade.

Unfortunately GPUs are super expensive right now due to the mining craze (and by super expensive I mean upwards of double the price), so I would wait a bit until prices go down.

If you need specific help you can PM me and I'll do what I can to explain stuff

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Although from what I hear if you live in Europe the GPU price inflation isn't nearly as steep. Just mentioning

A

Ayu Shizuku

Hmm mine was around 11 000 EUR but I think you can build one for 1000 as well

S

Soy Quilo

Build it then once it’s put together give it a new cold rinse with the hose

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom