Contact advertising [email protected]

PC What wireless headphones with a good mic do you guys use looking for recommendations

R

Raul Celis Jr.

What wireless headphones with a good mic do you guys use looking for recommendations

M

Mitch Zodila

I dont know how any newer models are but I've been using a wireless skullcandy headset since before destiny 1. I use it for my ps4.
For pc I just use a wired headset because im right there.

T

Tyler Painz Neff

Im also wondering this

D

Drew Yates

Corsair void pro

R

Raul Celis Jr.

I can't the wire pisses me off it's always in the way

D

Donny Pearce

Astro A50

D

Drew Smith

I just picked up the Arctis 7 by steelseries. Had it for about 4 days and love everything about it so far.

M

Mike Caragheorghiev

Just go for
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
It is compatible with anything (just plug-n-play) Very comfy, good mic

J

Jason Styles

Astro a50's. They have a great battery life and I can check my mail and not lose connection

M

Manu Vercoe

A50s

A

Adrienne R Angel

I have had a Logitech one for about 5 years now...

D

Damian Hirst

I love the Astro range but I had a chance to try the ASUS ROG Centurians and they are awesome but not quite Astro quality.

B

Brandon Passno

Never Astro. High price, low quality, terrible support. Read the forums and that will tell you everything you need to know about them.
Sennheiser, Corsair, and Logitech all make excellent choices. It depends on what features you're looking for and you're price point.

B

Brian Campbell

Steel Series Arctis 7's - love these things

M

Mark Roos

Logisch g933 ❤

R

Rubens D. Garcia

I don't bother with wireless myself. I like HyperX headsets though.

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

no...

G

Gijs Heynickx

I have the logitech g930 , it’s really nice

B

Brandon Passno

A big thing to remember is there is no real surround sound when it comes to head sets. So focus on the best quality cans you can. You also need to look at your environment. That will help you determine if you need open or closed back cans.

A

Andreas Storemyr

love my siberia 840 :D tad expesnive, but 2 batteries so you never have to wire it, and it got surround sound when you use optical/spdif. mic is okay, nothing special, works fine for coms (y)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom