Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What Wii U games, if any, do you want Nintendo to port over to Switch?

M

Marquis Eaddy

None because I want new games and not the same games that I already have and played.

J

Justin Watt

WHY DO THE MODS KEEP APPROVING THE SAME TOPICS OVER AND OVER AGAIN

FUCK

I

Ida Marie Røst Bednarczyk

Them all

N

Nathan Glass

Smash duh

D

David Lima

Xenoblade X

J

Joseph James

game we get gamecube games to

B

Ben Adams

Smash Zenoblade x

S

Spen Jones

So happy I kept my Wii U

C

Cory Steppe

Fatel frame 5. Especially since the us never got a physical and other countries did. It's ridicules especially the download space takes almost the intire hard drive. All because Nintendo of America and the tree house thinks the game was terrible and wont sell. When theirs more fatal frame fans in the usa. And since I'm going on about ff5 how about ff4 that never went outside of the Japanese market. Or do a deluxe edition with all the fatel frame games. The switch needs a good footing for survival horror and fatel frame can easily do that, and attract hardcore gamers that never look at Nintendo consoles for dumb reasons

S

Steve Stvo Jay

1. New Super Mario/Luigi U
2. Star Fox Zero
3. Wonderful 101
4. Pikmin 1-3 Collection

Anything else from the WiiU I either beat already or don't care too much. I'll rebuy Mario 3D World and Smash 4 if they bring to Switch but I rather have Smash 5.

D

Danny A. Mannanov

None because that's literally shitting on the people who bought the Wii U and is a lazy way to get out new games

C

Calvin Bernard

Skyward sword. I didn't want that crappy system, so now I have a switch I'd like the titles that were only on wiiu

M

Melvin Moosooliah

Hyrule Warriors
Super Mario 3d world

L

Lex Thiel

Super Smash Bros., Donkey Kong Country, Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad Treasure Trackers, Mario Tennis. And I hope that there will be a Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games.

L

Latron Witcher

Sonic lost world tbh

A

Ashley Wheatley

Mario color splash!!!!

C

Clinton Schlaak

Windwaker hd

V

Victor Gachineiro

New Super Mario WiiU, DK, Smash Bros...