Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What was the biggest disappointment announced or not announced at E3 for you?

T

Todd Schockemoehl

I thought rocket league,pokemon rpg, xeboblades, and Mario all looked amazing and mwtroid in the future....and much more to be announced I'm excited no disappointment

W

Will Hill

No Animal Crossing

L

Laurent De Backer

No Donkey Kong. But i'm sure they will release one. Well, at least i hope so! I love the series! :-D

T

Travis Mcleod

Leave it to nintendo to have the best E3 this year hands down and still find complaints. Sorry but the streaming app thing like Netflix is not relevant. Nintendo isn't inconveniencing anyone with not having streaming apps yet because everything else u own does. The thermostat has netflix for God sakes. As far as games im pretty sure there's lots more in development than announced. The element of surprise has always been Nintendo's thing. As far as all the ones saying im going to sell my switch then please do so. Give it to someone more appreciative.

B

Bella Hale

Let's be civil. We don't allow insulting comments. I deleted a few, but let's chill out.

J

Jesus Martinez Jr.

Not really anything to be disappointed about:)

J

Jesus Martinez Jr.

We got games and a new system announced from Microsoft:) so nothing to be sad or disappointed about.

M

Michael Eric Setzer

No first person or third person shooters for the Switch.

L

Luke Drake

Beyond Good and Evil 2 looked like pure trash.

R

Rachael Soo

Twas hopin for Prey DLC seeing that Transtar/Prey was on the Bethesdaland poster... but also I was surprised not to see any of TLOU II

T

Timothy Jensen

All the game companies showing games are will not be playable for a couple years

J

Jose Malave Gonzalez

Sony

E

Eirrehc Ibañez

No animal crossing

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

I thought for sure they'd announce Animal Crossing Switch and give details on a VC. Not remasters either.

P

Pablo Franco

Disappointnent... that Kirby will look all the same as the current 3ds games

J

Jayden Urban

Animal Crossing

T

Tyler Pinto

No last of us 2 shown

D

Daniel Hart

No switch games by Platinum Games