Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What tittle do u guys want the next Zelda game to be??

R

Rhys Bradley

What tittle do u guys want the next Zelda game to be??

S

Simone Pompei

a big dlc of breath of the wild.

J

Josiah Nika

Instead of a title just an improvement of how long your weapons last before they break

E

Evan Marks

I would love a more open Twilight Princess-Esque game.
Somewhere between Breath and that game would be terrific. Bring back puzzles and items but keep the combat. Increase the enemy variety, and cut down the weapon breaking (otherwise every enemy has to drop weapons)
This is a game I would bleed for

S

Steven Mabee

I'd be completely happy if they just keep updating BOTW with new content for the next few years. Major updates like new zones, whole new continents...ocean exploring, dungeons and or cave systems to go in. BOTW is just to beautiful to abandon and start over in my opinion.

R

Ravn Eri

Legend of Zelda, Princess Toadstool of light

S

Spencer Mullen

Legend of Zelda: Refiners Fire.

A

Ajay Kumar

Legend of Zelda RPG in mushroom Kingdom

T

Tobias Lingen

Same open world but REAL dungeons.

R

Reese David

LOL tittle

D

Dustin Peña

Legend of Zelda: Tingle's "Tittle"

T

Tom Walsh

Non-breakaable weapons, proper dungeons where you find weapons in the dungeon.

S

Scott Buttocolla Brooks

How about every zelda title bundles into 1 game. You can play different mechanics all at once. You start as the original Zelda and then when you complete a certain amount you move on to link, links awakening, a link to the past, OoT, etc... playing the original graphics but HD and refined or cleaned up. All new quest and play the timeline in order as it has been built. You can choose to switch timelines and move to different stories. It would make for a massive game but with numerous ways to complete it and encompassing every aspect and every game since the start.

S

Scott Smith

A free to play cellphone game with cheap mechanics and to many add

S

Scott Buttocolla Brooks

Also another idea would be a World of Warcraft format that you can play single or online. Think Hyrule warriors but with live actual players in real time. You can be either the good side by being link, zelda, Gordon's, zoras, or you can chose the evil side and be ganon, bobkin, Zant, etc... side quests massive good versus' evil wars.

N

Neil Kelley

Legend of zelda: hero of hyrule
Legend of zelda: hyrule resurrection
Legend of zelda: sheiks savior
Legend of zelda: return of the yiga

M

Matt Ditter

I'd like to see a title called "Mender of Time."
I'd like to see a future title that somehow brings all the timelines back together, and possibly even feature multiple Links from the various timelines. Sort of like having multiple Doctors in a Doctor Who special.

W

William Jackman

Legend of zelda: Age of Twilight. The twilight realm was great and would like to see that world expanded more, even if it were just a back story where you play as Midna

Edited: Took out potential spoiler for those who haven't played Twilight Princess.

N

Niki Coppola

Something with a storyline similar to Hyrule Warriors that uses the multiple timeline/eras/dimensions but with a more traditional Zelda formula.

L

Lisa Steel

Botw stop the rain lol I'd like some battles in warriors to go into botw x

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom