E

Emery Cottrell

Splatoon 2

J

Jonas Hein

Splatoon 2.

J

Jordan Chasse

Well first off I'm a dialysis patient soon in a chair for 4 hours 3times a week where I i am as I post this I love the Zelda serries so to play Zelda while I'm out is just a bonus waiting at the Drs office I whip out my switch on road trips switch in the hospital switch meeting the creators of Zelda pull out my switch and get it autographed hell ya any time I've got nothing to do switch switch switch can't wait for VC to come out plan on getting all Zelda games I even got replica sword & shield hanging on my wall huge fan

M

Melvin Glover Jr.

Portability, look, and potential. When I first saw its presentation trailer, I knew immediately what I was going to buy next, the lineup of games also played a factor in my decision, I considered a LOT of factors, but I decided for myself to try it out.

S

Steve Harper

I think I bought my switch one cause I buy every console to support gaming but also I want to see Nintendo succeed they have done so much for gaming since the nes I want to see them stay but also the switch is different I can play it anywhere on tv dinner table or where every or when my wife makes me go to her moms house married guys know what I am saying zelda and Mario kart get a lot of use there lol. I just hope more games come and more 3rd party jump in

A

Andrew Defty

It fits my lifestyle. Also, being a Ninty owner for many years, and loving their games made it easy to decide on it. Once again they have appealed to my taste in games, and this time they have made it better for my lifestyle. Can't always get the TV to myself, no problem... Un-dock it!

M

Michael Walsemann

BotW. It was promising enough to make me return to Nintendo after not buying the Wii U, which was the first Nintendo home console I ever skipped. (And I was with Nintendo since the start back in the 80s)

J

Josh Gilbank

Zelda

M

Micheal Rodney

future of pokemon

S

Sam Galea

Zelda, portability

S

Step Matt

Portability and family-centric games.