Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What should I get, axiom verge or Celeste?

R

Ritvik Narang

What should I get, axiom verge or Celeste?

B

Brent Blakley

They're so different. I prefer Celeste because it's the best game like it. But I wasn't into Axiom Verge as much as Metroid. Celeste is all jumping and you'll die way more. But Axiom Verge has combat. I don't think you could really go wrong either way.

M

Matteo Merler

Imo Celeste

W

Wesker Capistran

Get either 1 now get the other 2 weeks later

B

Bob Kirkland

Both are great however start with Celeste. I have been playing AV but put it on the back burner because of how addictive Celeste is.

A

Abdulai Mbamusa Turay

Celeste

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Neither interest me. Celest sounds like one of those impossible hard platformers that would be no fun, and just frustrates the heck out of me.

J

Jose Juan Vela Jr.

I bought the Axiom Verge multiverse edition. I really want to get Celeste now but I'm wondering if they'll release a physical version in the future.

S

Stan Lee Stanley

axiom is a great story

K

Kyle MacDonald

Earth Wars..

T

Tony Sandlin

Both! But Celeste is a near perfect platformer and axiom is a fantastic Metroidvania

S

Scott Brown

Axiom Verge is very good so far and Celeste is very highly rated so I guess you can’t go wrong.

D

Danny Rios

Axiom Verge

L

Lucandlori Normand

Axiom verge

G

Grant Morehouse

I’m loving hammerwatch right now!

A

Andrew Harvey

Celeste is just brilliant. I've finished the main story but am no where near done with all the content.

M

Matt MacDonald

Celeste I would say. It's been getting 10/10 reviews.

R

Reinaldo Elisei

Axiom Verge

B

Bart Kluskens

At some point both! sometimes it`s fun to play Axiom Verge and another time Celeste. I have Axoim Verge now but soon will buy Celeste. I like to swap games now and then.

J

Jeremy Milam

Depends on what genre' and gameplay you are looking into getting....???

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom