Contact advertising [email protected]

PC What makes the snipers so appealing to people? Don’t get me wrong, even in bronze and...

E

Evan Landry

What makes the snipers so appealing to people? Don’t get me wrong, even in bronze and silver I’ve come across really good ones (maybe Smurf’s idk). But why are they seemingly the only class you’re 90% likely to have someone autolock when there’s only two in the game?

A

Anthony Marino

Satisfaction of the headshot. Sadly, lower level players aren’t masters of the headshot and just handicap the team and require you to play good enough for two people by getting a quintuple kill with your rocket barrage.

B

Bryan Sayas

Imma hanzo main. I only play him on defense. Or a any map with a good team comp for a choke hold. Once the choke brakes. Ill switch. Or if im getting targeted too often. Ill have 3v1 at times. And ill try to distract them depending on whos chasing me.

Tldr i address myself properly to any sitiuation, cause i flex like that.

R

Rachel Mertes

I picked up widow when I switched to pc to help my aim and she just stuck with me.

Y

Yuexiang Dai

Maybe it's bc snipers are the only kind of heros that makes rank irrelevant?.... like a sliver widow can oneshot a top 500 guy, which is impossible by using other heros, even though the sliver have no idea about positioning, game sense, teamwork. As long as he can aim, he has the chance to beat the guy who is much better at this game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom