Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch what is the worst switch game? or which game is terrible? heard a lot of bad reviews...

• Thread starter Trina Alexandra Swami
  • Start date
T

Trina Alexandra Swami

what is the worst switch game? or which game is terrible?
heard a lot of bad reviews about troll and i...

C

Christopher Burkett

Vroom in the night sky.

J

John Michael White

Splatoon 2 is pretty bad.

A

Alonzo Vines

Troll and I

S

Spencer Miller

I haven't really got too many games on the switch and I've been enjoying everyone I bought. That being said, my least favorites are ARMS and snipperclips. ARMS is fun only for a short while before it loses its charm on me. I haven't picked it up since I got splatoon 2. Snipperclips is only fun if you have a second player playing with you. Otherwise it's not that good.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Judging by the eshop the shovel ware is on its way looks like there will be a few bad games coming lol

T

Trina Alexandra Swami

Shawn Spear what was the worst game on the switch for you

J

Justin Frederiksen

Zelda. It's garbage.

D

Don Davis

Bomberman. Way overpriced.

C

Cesare Sidd

Has been heroes

J

Jessie Ortiz

Troll and I and vroom in the night sky are top 2 and vaccine would have top be 3rd

L

Lino Gambella

Vroom in the night sky probably, haven't of course tried it because COME ON, but it looks like one of those things they make you do when you are learning unity or unreal engine with default graphics and a shitty concept.

I don't even know how that got through the eshop quality controls, they must have been in holidays and the guy in charge was someone that never saw a videogame in his/her life and thought this was an amazing technical achievement :)

B

Brooke Rothschild

Waiting for more people to just be honest and start lamenting that ARMS purchase lol

P

Pedro Natera

Legend of zelda

A

Alonzo Vines

Arms isn't bad they doing what they did with the first splatoon made a bare bones game that will get better with all th free dlc it will be getting

W

War Jaw

Splatoon 2 and Arms.

E

Edward Rhoderick

Troll and I is the worst game ever not just Switch game worst game I've ever set eyes on since I started gaming in the 1980's. It freezes glitches up the audio is broken and this is just all after watching a friend struggle with it for 2 hours he had to restart his console 4 times. I've played some terrible games but this one is just broken . It's a Shame to because if it would've been given more love and time it could have been a pretty decent game.

E

Esteban Julian Ramos

Nearly everyone here is being a troll, naming titles that rated highly. Meanwhile, 1 2 Switch is a $50 demo.

D

David Culp

No competition, it is Has Been Heroes.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Snake Pass. Garbage

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom