Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One What is the best way to train? My team mates are always complaining, about who i...

T

Trent John Trieu

What is the best way to train?
My team mates are always complaining, about who i choose & get mail saying trash at the game.
Any advice ??

B

Brooke Sutterley

Try playing against ai and watch YouTube gameplay videos of the players you like. Really, just practice and you will get better!

C

Connor Parrinder

Use quick play to test heroes and don't stop playing competitive.

T

Trent John Trieu

Is there any heros to recommend to play as?

T

Trent John Trieu

Thanks for the advice. Um lastly is it possible to be hated by seems to be everyone in the game

R

Robert Hawken

What I did was record my gameplay (via a livestream Vod) and then watch it back. When you're not in the moment you can pause and assess where you went wrong and what you could do.

That got me from low plat to mid diamond

J

Justin Gilley

Ignore the toxicity and play the best you can ever game. Watch YouTube vids make friends build a team and stay positive

I

Ivan Parenteau

Hours and hours of Qp stay atta comp for abit

D

David Ortega

The best way to train is to make a Smurf on a lower rank

B

Brooke-lynne Gilligan

Just be willing to accept when you did something wrong, play a lot of QP and maybe play with 'experienced' friends who can give you advice/constructive criticism instead of just getting angry at you. As long as you are genuinely doing your best then ignore the salt, it's pretty much inevitable with this game lol

J

John Dough

Well if youre picking stuff like hanzo, widow, torb, attack symmetra, attack Bastion, or Sombra and arent good at those characters or pick them at the wrong time with the wrong comp people will definitely be mad at you.

T

Trent John Trieu

Ive saw on the O.W.L. Bastion on the payload just saying, and tbh um i only played hanzo for attack cant play him for defense. But never played him in comp & i seen widows used in attack to help get out of home base.. but it actually took a player to change to widow to get to the payload

T

Trent John Trieu

Is there anyone on level 600 i think it is, with the silver back emblem help me with a question?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom