Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What is everyone playing right now? Switch or other platforms! I'm diving into Skyrim...

• Thread starter Zachary Lee Kynaston
  • Start date
L

Lee Dey

Currently Mario kart 8 deluxe and playing final fantasy 3 on DS

J

Joe Hockel

KOF98 and Minecraft for Switch

T

Tom Walsh

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Yooka-Laylee. Come Friday it'l be Crash Bandicoot N-Sane trilogy

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

You're a brave man to try Skyrim on a PS3. That game on that platform is probably the worst way to experience it.

D

Don Davis

Thinking bout preordering the crash bandicoot collection.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Arms on my switch mainly the odd doom session on PS4 and thinking about buying an Xbox one and selling my 360 to play forza

C

Celeste Drury

Occasionally BotW and likewise Horizon Zero Dawn...though I do miss the variety of healing items that Zelda has in comparison to Dawn, which can get a bit boring for me just having to constantly harvest the same few items over and over again.

M

Marc Re Percussion

I started playing skyrim again last year but had to stop myself so I can enjoy it on switch hahaha

M

Mel Jayne Jeynes

Been playing on the switch all weekend and playing on Zelda

L

Leland Bixby

Sadly my switch is collecting dust. The lack of social online features makes it tough for me. I do plan to finish BotW soon though!

J

Jaime Bland

Switch until Crash Bandicoot arrives Friday. Then ps4.

D

Dan Reid

ARMS and Shantae atm. Both excellent games.

Been meaning to finish off the Left Behind story from The Last of Us too.

G

George Fernett

Zelda and Lego Marvel DC (PS4)

L

Leland Bixby

Mainly I've been playing Battlefield 1 and Paragon. I also just finished Rime which was one of the most beautiful games I've ever played and chipping away at Nier Automata.

J

Juan Frantsiskovich Castresanov

Battlefield 1, SW Battlefront, Zelda BOTW, NBA Playgrounds, Halo, Mario Kart 8 and others. It all depends on the mood...

K

Kenny Kuang

Zelda BOTW since launch.

S

Spencer Miller

I've been playing arms, Pokémon sun and runescape

C

Christopher Fonseka

After completing Mario Kart, and needing a break from Zelda, my Switch has made me re-discover Pokémon Moon on the 3DS

A

Autre Diréctör

disgea 5 and zelda

B

Barry Louwen

Ever Oasis, Fire Emblem Echoes, Oceanhorn and Arms. But busy with work so can't play much.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom