Contact advertising [email protected]

What hero would you recommend learning in order to climb the ranks and gain sr in...

• Thread starter Osawaru Garrick
  • Start date
O

Osawaru Garrick

What hero would you recommend learning in order to climb the ranks and gain sr in overwatch?

J

Jake Barton

Zen

I

Ismail H. Ismail

Tracer

O

Omed Akreyi

Tracer

M

Maya Siegmeyer

Go for the hero you're best at

R

Rehab Nour Hussen

Soldier76

R

Russell Ooi

Mercy cause u get boosted

Y

Yannick Eulenbach

Just Tracer. Don't need team to win, easy solo carry ^^

B

Brenton DeBusschere

Tracer

R

Robby Dayton

Alot of articles and videos I've watched he'd have said Genji and tracer are your best bet for ranked but personally I really like D'va she has the ability to carry games with little help as long as you know what you are doing.

S

Simon Nøttveit

your best hero

T

Trey Harris

Pharah. The rewards are evenly distributed as follows:
1. Lower ranks can't aim, so even hitscan will struggle against you.
2. if no hitscan is selected you can (and likely will) kill literally the entire enemy team with relative ease because a direct hit deals 120 damage + splash to other nearby enemies.

J

John Sutherland

Any support. Most wall want to be dps so you will always fight for that till higher up. Zen is a good mix of both and rewarding. Once you climb high then a 2nd account for dps is what a lot of people do. You'll learn a lot by then and hopefully be a much better player understanding how supports work. Low Genji mains, as one example, always blame heals because they don't know how support works. With that knowledge you would already have an advantage over many and know when to engage and when to disengage.

B

Bilaal Ijaz

Roadhog or tracer. They are both easy solo carry characters since they dont require their team to get kills

R

Ricky Guinn

Hanzo,Ana,genji, zarya. It's how i usually get high diamond/ masters.except this season, just not into overwatch

D

Denzel Taint

for prime cheese go soldier on attack and torb/sym on defense

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom