Contact advertising [email protected]

What does everyone think Brigitte's role in a team will be? After playing her for a...

K

Kai Turner

What does everyone think Brigitte's role in a team will be?

After playing her for a couple of hours, I think she'll be the secondary healer, and her job will be to focus anyone who attempts to dive on the primary healer and other back line squishies.

Thoughts?

H

Hannah Svensson

Support, tank-ish and defense-role, I guess, due to the armor, healing and her shield :)

R

Ryan Haskins

She's a tank support hybrid

A

Abood Dabdoub

A paladin. (Tank support hybrid) Helping the tanks in the fight, providing minor healing with occasional burst healing, protecting supports from even potential ultimates if they get behind the shield. She can do so much, and i can't wait to play her

B

Blake Hancock

I think she'll be a pain in the ass to Moira which im SO excited for! even these buffed sombra's are getting me bored.

B

Brandon Marleau

Honestly I'm super excited for her coming inclusion in the meta. She's a great secondary support that is absolutely perfect for protecting the other support player in times of need. Her move set is made for games of keep away. 2 of her abilities are shoves and her main weapon has a surprising range. And surprisingly she actually does a fairly substantial amount of healing when needed.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom