Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One What do you usually sell your dinos for? Is there a place to find fair trade prices...

J

John Crosby

What do you usually sell your dinos for? Is there a place to find fair trade prices for dinos? depending on server settings i know this can change but a base line would be helpful.

C

Connor Young

Server settings?

K

Khal Möhle

Server Settings?

J

John Crosby

weight and gathering is somewhat increased but not outrageous, taming a high level rex takes about 20 minutes or so but uses normal amounts of narco arrows or darts to take down. Breeding is also increased, I raised twin anglers in prob 30 min last night. ill have to ask the admin for the settings so i know for sure.

J

John Crosby

Yeah i can see why, really easy to just do it yourself. So far though I have had luck, and with the settings we have you still have to work for what you have.

J

John Crosby

might be done more on official but certainly not official only, ive sold a few dinos to players that didn't have the time or weren't as interested in investing their play time in breeding. Thanks anyways though haha, anyone else?

J

John Crosby

even an officials list of dino prices would be helpful, may just come up with my own but thought id at least look around.

K

Kirsty McCaffery

I think its just down to what people agree on, like if I'm trading something i usually ask for offers in bullets, turrets or other mutation or stats

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom