Contact advertising [email protected]

What do you think should be done for Symmetra? She's literally dead, no other hero has...

K

Kaan Bilge

What do you think should be done for Symmetra? She's literally dead, no other hero has been this dead in the history of this game.

I think Blizzard isn't buffing her because there are already players complaining about her (yes there are, believe it or not) so they don't want to make them cry even more.

I recommend buffing her significantly while nerfing her beam lock accuracy to Moira level where it requires some aim so she won't be a pain in the lowest ranks.

How to buff her tho? There are tons of ideas coming to my mind but I don't know, she already has a huge disadvantage in the current stupid dive meta (Winston destroying her turrets instantly).

Here are some ideas from me:

- Make the shield generator heal everyone when they're not taking any damage, like Mercy's self heal.

- Make her turrets pierce barriers and decrease their cooldown.

- Make her right click charge up faster.

- Make her right click heal allies.

Oh and I also think that Torbjörn needs a buff too, not to his turret maybe but himself. Give him 50 more hp and unlimited ammo during Molten Core. And for fucks sake fix the hammer's hitbox, it needs pixel accuracy, it should work like quick melee attack...

Let's hear your suggestions.

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Why buff Symmetra when you have Symmetra 2.0.

D

Daniel Lawrence Frenis

bro you wanna see sym? play qp .. every 2 cp will have her and a torb

M

Max Cohen

Buff sym by removing her from the game

M

Muhammad Imam Satria

No matter it's a nerf or buff she will always be my fav hero

T

Taylyn Anastasia Powers

A Moira esque lockon would be awesome for her.
I think, honestly, we need something different than the photon barrier. Like, a photon bridge, linking to points, or something.

J

Jorge En

I think she ok. She more of a nische pick or just avery situational pick and the is nothing wrong with having those

L

Luke Schirmer

Definitely remove the walk speed slow that she gets while placing a turret. She should be able to place them as she's retreating down a hallway

J

Jack Galea

I just want TP or SG on a cooldown

A

Alaa Yassine

As a symmetra main i get flamed and reported everytime i pick her

S

Sotiris Kak

You are joking right? Symmetra isn't hard at all and she is easy to play.

C

Chris Joseph

She needs to be fully reworked man

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom