Contact advertising [email protected]

What do you think is the most critical design flaw in Overwatch? In my opinion it’s...

T

Tyler Hulegaard

What do you think is the most critical design flaw in Overwatch?

In my opinion it’s the fact that Junkrat is allowed to exist at all.

G

Gabriel Boucher

J

Jay Pace

Symmetra for sure

C

Christian Franklin

team matchmaking with a horrible report and punishment system.

S

Sarah Rose

Mercy

D

David Goulet

Ult charging over time, having different gain or loss of sr depending on many factor other than win of lose.

J

Jonathan Rico

Not being able to see the scoreboard on who’s medaling in what. I just finished a game where a squeaking Reaper was blaming us for him losing before he quit the match. Someone else quit and we went on to win the match 4v6. He was so bad that having him was a net negative.

R

Roger Stoll

The game has a number of things that are big. The near constant micro balancing, the poor boxes, the usually imperfect competitive system that always changes

P

Pedro Antonio

Yes junkrat is too much

L

Ladd Rakestraw

OP is not a fag

M

Mario Alejandro Lozano

Loot boxes

Đ

Đào Đức Huy

The fact that this game requires too much teamwork to win is a big flaw design

T

Thomas Harris

Critical design flaw? *Clears throat* Wether a character is meta or not, good or bad their design can make them extremely anti fun to face against. I know what counters and how to counter them but their design makes it not an enjoyable experience. Junkrat, Ana, Doomfist, Genji, Sym, Hanzo all come to mind for me

D

Dominic Radmer

When I see these useless idiots in comp. hey look at me im a 1 vs 6 junk Main. I die constantly have best case bronze Dmg and still can’t get more than 1 kill with my buffed ult. These people claim they are good but in fact they are simply bad as shit, presumably like they do in life. Junk shit.

To be fair I see in between the same count as with Hanzo.

For 1 good Hanzo player you get like 30 trash ones.

A

Austin Mcdaniels

He's no where near as bad as Symmetra. Chill out!

G

Gee Vee

Heroes balanced around just one part of their kit.

T

Terence Lim

Stupid

H

Harry Nash

The amount of times I headshot junkrats is hilarious. Widow, roadhog, Dva and junkrat and ana are the heroes I headshot the most, super easy to do

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Adding an instant rez into a 6v6 FPS

G

Gatling Hawk

the fact that players who aren't good can't counter a junkrat... and bitch and moan about it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom