Contact advertising [email protected]

What do you think about Sony blocking access to its walled garden? Personally, I...

• Thread starter Jean-Raymond Pierre
  • Start date
J

Jean-Raymond Pierre

What do you think about Sony blocking access to its walled garden? Personally, I think Xbox's Phil Spencer is one of the few people looking out for gamers and is trying to push the industry forward.

Also, would you play against console gamers?

S

Steve Armijo

SMH, this is a PCMR.

J

Jeffrey Eaton

As much as I'd love cross-platform between all 3, I completely agree with Sony. If they can't come to some neutral agreement of control/regulation, they shouldn't be getting backlash for not wanting to explore those waters.

I

Ian Thompson

I don't think Microsoft is tryna giv us access to consoles games and multiplayer with them, I think they're building what will become paid multiplayer for pc

R

Robert Jan van Loon

It would be nice with friends
But I'm afraid this will bring more butt hurt people

S

Shaun Young

In a heartbeat. Whatever leads them to rage quit

E

Eric Green

I

Iulian Boicu

That's because the terms imply that the users must login through microsoft accounts even from ps4. Get ur facts straight dude.

S

Sevy Sam Son

Fuck Sony I'd rather stick to win10 or the java edition

D

Darian Anderson

Xbox bois gonna get fucked on some csgo

L

Loren Gist

I say bring on cross platform!! For real. Let all three compete and see who comes out on top. Been a long time coming to show them console scrubs who the real 360-no-scope-blaze-it-homies are. They have never done it before because PC Gaming Master Race has more then enough skill, twitch response, frames, and Gaben memes to back up our superior rigs in any shooter ever!! This would unite AMD and Intel fanboys, which is our only real major infighting ever to plague our forums. We can unite as one; the whole meaning of this group's existence!!!!

L

Lorenzo-ramon Fung-loy

nahhh last gen sony eanted to do crossplay with xbox and yhwy said no now sony is in the lead and they wanna do it. gtfoh microsoft.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom