L

Luis David Galindo

What do you think about IGN score. I didn't read the full note

C

Carlos Faúndez Del Campo

IGN = too much water .

S

Sean Conkle

Destiny never had high critic reviews. D1 got a 6 iirc. Good thing I form my own opinion.

and an oldy buy goody, you can't spell ignorant without IGN.

J

Jesse Webster

Side note: why would I trust a review site that is obviously sponsored by the game companies they are supposed to give fair reviews to?

A

Andrew Mahaney

If they were sponsored by Activision wouldnt they have given it a better score? And tbh, while i like the game, their score isnt far off what id give it. The campaign is short, the infinite forest is beyond disappointing, mercury is super small, they only added 1 public event and 1 lost sector, and some new sets of weapons and armor. That being said, the raid looks pretty sick, and while a lot of people have issues with the choice, i personally like that they raised the power level of raids and nightfalls. Locking trials to non-dlc owners was a bad call tho

C

Collin Brown

It's a fair score. It's underwhelming

J

Jason Huynh

4 Out of 10 Timely dances

B

Brian Rodriguez

It's like half a game honestly, to short to easy

J

Jared Duran

at least 5.6.

K

Kevin Smith

Honestly I'd say they were generous. I finished all of the new content in a day.

R

Roberto Naldi

IDGAF, I'm having a good time farming forge's weapons so...

S

Steven Staniszewski

IGN = this sports stats simulator has too much stats.

A

Alex Ramirez

I give no shits about what Those chode snuffers review. People still listen to them?

A

Amaninder Singh Goraya

5.5 is too much.3.0/10 is good enough for this.

ナサニエル シングルトン

I’d say it accurate, I love the expansion but we deserved way more content

K

Knut Landsverk Rensvik

It was a 3/10 for me. They could have done a lot more to improve the game

C

Conan Lockwood

A 5.5 is probably a bit too generous. Personal enjoyment iks a 7 but as a game, prolly a 4.5.

A

Aaron Keller

Other people reviewing games I play pisses me off

C

Chris Nihilson

i dont think any DLCs by any big companies now will stack up to what smaller companies are willing to do. Witcher 3 had AMAZING DLC, but CDPR were willing to make and price it in an appealing way.

Honestly, I think games should do away with the $60 price tag on base game entry fee and just consolidate the future xpac plans into the main price, so people dont make assumptions on the value of future content (cuz it cant be free by default, but if we paid $90 for a main game and the DLC is free of charge after that, the player wouldn't have value-expectations being betrayed). $20 is too much for what CoO gives, and locking vanilla players out of the raids for not having the xpac is just stupid. They could have had 2 tiers for the raid: one still at the original Power Level and if the DLC is installed, locked until youre back up to snuff. But they didnt. They took the carrot off of the original stick to put it on a new stick for a premium.

bad form, Bungie and Activision. Bad form, indeed.

C

Clay Smith

I like the idea of dlc instead of increasing the price of main game because if u don't like the game enough u can by a new game but if u like it u can continue the commitment

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom