Contact advertising [email protected]

What do you people think about a ryzen 5 1500x. Does anyone have it ? No haters. Just...

• Thread starter Tiaan van der Merwe
  • Start date
T

Tiaan van der Merwe

What do you people think about a ryzen 5 1500x. Does anyone have it ? No haters. Just leave if you're a hater

W

Waseem Ahmed

Yeah I think it is a great CPU but at that price I would spend a little extra and get R5 1600. But it is a good CPU if you wanna go with it. Even though it has same cores and threads like a 7700k it cannot match it all the time in gaming but the results are satisfactory.

W

Waseem Ahmed

Especially for the price it costs what almost 50% the price of 7700k? It is a good gaming CPU but not the best performance per dollar CPU.

J

JJ Risk

It has a great base clock and has double the l3 cache of the 1400- it's a great CPU. Make sure you spend your saved money on some quality ram to get the most out of it

G

Gergely Jung

I have it, its pretty good.
Good base clock , cooler included is pretty good.

D

Daniel Gizmetti

AMD is fucking garbage. Fuck you.

A

André Ewert

1500X is great for a no-OC-wanted-Build. Like for that friend who only plays minecraft and is afraid of even you touching the clocks on his new PC. Also you can get away with just a B320 board, which saves some additional bucks.

P

Paulo Caballero

Spend a little bit more for 1600, have 50% more cores and threads

M

Mauro Nicolas

Definetly worth buying. I got one myself

D

David Quinn

Ryzen 5 1400+ OC ir ryzen 5 1600 just my opinion

S

Scott Buss

I have one in my barebones pc for the living room I like it for what I paid but it could be beefier wouldn't use it for major gaming

K

Karl von Stein

either go for 1400 or 1600. the 1500X makes little sense.

V

Víctor Deneb

I'm a hater, but I think Ryzen 5 1500x is a great processor. I'm so glad AMD came back.

K

Keir Baker-Mansour

Decent CPU although for my build I'm leaning more towards the 1600X.

L

Luke Brown

No idea.. I've got a 1600x .. Such a headache as far as RAM is concerned. The CPU themselves are good. Get an Asus motherboard, I think they're the most "reliable" for solid performance and RAM compatibility.

K

Kevin Arcalas

just get a 1600, you can still get good overclocks for cheaper, tbh I don't find the X series chips worth it except for the 7 1800X and that's if you're an OC enthusiast

D

Dale Daitol

i have R5 1500x and it just works great :U 4c/8t isnt that bad either :^

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom