Contact advertising [email protected]

What are the pros of buying a prebuilt PC over building one? EDIT: Besides the...

• Thread starter Donnie Spencer Herman
  • Start date
D

Donnie Spencer Herman

What are the pros of buying a prebuilt PC over building one?

EDIT: Besides the obvious not having to out it together.

M

Martin Schultka Shulky

There are no pros of buying a prebuilt PC over building one mate lol

S

Suzanne Ess

Less stress, esp if you are building one for the first time. Ready to play right when you receive. Less clean up from component boxes. Cable management will probably be better.

F

Fett Jones

Not putting it together is a con, since building a computer is one of the most fun things in the world.

B

Bjorn Sweed Arnback

Only pro I could think of with a pre built is warranty maybe? Idk never bought one

M

Matthew Reed

Warrenty is a plus but if you fuck with it then its fecked no warrenty

Z

Zane Aiello

I think honestly if you build one, then you have the knowledge if something goes wrong and you can find the issue. Rather than something go wrong on a prebuilt and you're just starring at it. Hahaha

B

Bakti Yudha Suryana

All I can think of is the cons.

K

Kane Bross

Warranty can be simpler.

B

Benjamin Alexander Wood

Some say the pre-built models are designed to have all the components work together to maximize performance. They claim expert testing and validation to make sure you get the most out of your gear....

H

Hamdi Ceylan

Warranty is probably the main one

H

Harry Scollick

The one I brought from curry’s pc world has a 5 year warranty and each year if you have any new parts they can fit it for you or you can do it

N

Nick Paoff

They can come with accessories

S

Steve Worthington

Pros- fully built, stress tested, setup, 100% working and compatible. Cons- no satisfaction that you built your beast. EDIT - also usually an additional warranty on pre-built , but individual parts warranty is usually better

W

William Burbidge

My friend said that someone he knew bought one and it had arrived broken. They put the gtx 1080 in one PCI E slot but screwed it into the next slot on the case. It broke it.

D

Dylan Angel

Being able to scream it doesn't work fix my shit and then someone else fixes it

T

Tom Collins

With a prebuilt ur gonna get ripped off just go on something like cyberpower for a custom built and you will get a better pc and a warranty

E

Eamonn Atherton

Save money building one

R

Ryan Tosney

Costs more for less? Dont think there are any

C

Chris Greany

Nothing stop being a idiot

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom