Contact advertising [email protected]

What are some of your Overwatch or gaming privileges you’ve experienced? I’ll start:...

T

Tyler Babey

What are some of your Overwatch or gaming privileges you’ve experienced? I’ll start: yesterday I was grouped with my friends and I noticed my fps drop from the usual 155 and hover around 90 (on a 144Hz monitor). So I complained a little bit about it because it was actually affecting my gameplay and they called me a snowflake because they’re playing capped at 60-70 fps

I

Ian Dunn

I have to agree with them tbh :/

V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

Half of my teammates are always jealous I got a good PC and I am a good widow main XD

T

Thomas Nelson

I NEVER see better than 60. Regular game play is usually 30-50.

I

Ian Hernandez

Why have a 144hz monitor if you can't maintain the fps for it

M

Mike Gervais

Haha?

M

Mahmut Arel Şen

İ play with 25-40 fps on low settings with %75 render. I mean duck you mate.

K

Killian Bowker

My graphics card can handle high settings with 100+ FPS but my monitor hold it back

J

Jacob

Gautham Venkataraman do you really feel the difference? I mean anything below 30 becomes unplayable but "hovering over 90" affected his game.

R

Russell Hunter

My friends complain when their ping briefly spikes to 200ms, i live constantly at 400ms. "yea guys that sucks doesn't it"

M

Michael Gilcrest

It's a personal preference. Really I don't like playing above 60 whether I can do so or not.

T

Torri Weis

Dude your full of shit if you are gonna argue that 90fps was somehow affecting your gameplay. The game would still be running smooth as butter.

B

Ben Pride Cleveland

Thats why i dont have a 120hz monitor

My system runs the game at 60-80fps

To upgrade my gpu is too expensive rn.

To buy a bettee gpu and monitor rn would run my close 1k$ atm.

B

Brandon Larren

I have to agree with them. Anything over 60 and you're good

J

Juan Negron

I was running at 30-40 fps lowest graphics. Until I upgraded now im running 100+ no dips. My privilege is that I didnt blame hardware. Imagine playing on a console if you cant handle the game under 80 fps

M

Mike Wang

I play the game at 30-35 fps lowest possible graphics with a mouse that jerks randomly every few minutes (messes up my ults sometimes), and I see people complaining "oh I'm in gold cause I'm stuck at 60 fps" or "DAMN my fps is low rn, only 60".

Total BS, I made it to diamond with my specs, they can do WAY better if they stop complaining.

S

Stanley James Topa III

I do the exact same thing.

“Oh man, my FPS hiccuped.”

N

Nickali Mark Harkoo

Yeah bro I’m sure you can tell the difference between 150 frames and 90

B

Bócsa Kristóf

I play with 15 FPS ;-;

D

Dyllan Poe

I don't think your brain can even register the difference in frames after 70 or 80 but my numbers could be wrong.
And actually if your framerate is too high it can make,you motion sick.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom