Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 What’s Ark missing? If you could add one thing into the game what would it be?

B

Brett Kochman

Either building underground or more vehicles of some sort, as well as weapon mods being a little more intricate.

A

Aidan Williams

Wing suit

M

Mark Biloff

If someone is smart they should gather all these good ideas from this post and submit to wild card and hope for some royalties lol

S

Scott Beesley

Objectives in single player, give the game a bit more of a purpose for noobs

W

William Stanley

Frame rate

C

Chris Mateo

A life.....

M

Marcus Robin

More customizability. Painting pics on armor for ps4.

R

Rachel Faye Key

Griffin gender//breeding. I know it's coming soon but just need it lol the baby's would be crazy cute

M

Matt Pike

Dirt bike

C

Chris Joice

Airships. Like blimps. So you would have a raft with a massive balloon that you can build on just like a raft but it's in the air... durr

C

Chris Debruyn

Bluescreenremover

F

Fred Smith

Ark is missing a intelligent dev team that comes up with its own ideas and appreciates its fan base. It’s why I quit.

S

Scott Whittemore

Okay. The ultimate one that really, really needs to happen is an info section on the login screen. The current one is too barebones. They need to keep players aware of planned updates outside of Twitter.

C

Cody Sadorski

I want Giant Rideable Crabs lol

S

Samuel Richards

A good game

C

Clarance Elliott

The ability to dig under ground

K

Katie Mayhew

A larger no build area around all obbys And having fixed spawn areas and a no build on them like with the drop because arseholes like to make spawn trap or spawn in and go "I'm building right here" so you end up trap in someone's house.

L

Lisa Basinger

Customizable UI. Just that. I'd be happy.

M

Morgan McCormick

Zipline

M

Morgan McCormick

Less lag

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom