Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Westerark Ragnorak (50 slots) *type in “West” on PC sessions* Rules: > No...

• Thread starter Cody Ignaszewski
  • Start date
C

Cody Ignaszewski

[US] Westerark Ragnorak (50 slots)
*type in “West” on PC sessions*
Rules:
> No excessive trolling I.e. sniping tames, killing some one over and over again, caging people for long periods of time (over an hour)

>Raiding is allowed 24/7 but during the week the structure resistance will be turned up as well as turret damage. That way people won’t be offline as easily while they’re at work or school etc.

> Also when it comes to harvesting tames do your best not to kill them, obviously if they are collateral or are used in attempt to defend the base or sabotage the attack In some way that is understandable. This rule won’t be strictly enforced as the admins can’t be asked to spawn in multiple replacements and deal with people whining all the time. Break this rule enough times tho and there will be actions taken, whether it’s a temp ban, a perm ban, or just your base getting wiped completely, and you having to start over, depends on the severity of the rules breakage.

> No harvesting with Brontosaurus’ , you can tame them and saddle them, but if I see some one harvesting with it I WILL kill it. If it comes to a point where the server is extremely laggy, I’ll give a few hours heads up before I wipe all sauropods completely. That way if you have raiding Ones you can get a few eggs before I wipe them.

> When a tribe first joins the server there will be a 5 day grace period, it will be posted on the Facebook page and discord which tribes are in grace and which are not. It will also be represented by white flags placed around their base. Tribes will be notified when they need to take their white flags down. If you see white flags refer to the Facebook or discord to see when their period of grace is up, if is is they’re free game. Keep in mind if you PVP AS A TRIBE IN GRACE you automatically terminate it, not that you aren’t allowed but you will sacrifice your protection. If someone uses their grace as an excuse while PvPing clip it and send it to me please.

> Lastly I’m on the server but not as an admin, I’ll have a separate account to use for various admin things. If it’s something as simple as a Dino wipe or anything else i might throw on the admin quick and handle the situation as it needs to be handled. Afterwards I will demote myself. Keep in mind you will be able to see my star in the chat. For some reason the Admin logging on Nitrado is being weird and not working for us, if you think someone has admin spawned gear message me and I will show you the admin log from the website.

****RULES WILL NOT BE SEVERELY MONITORED AS THERE IS NO FULL TIME ADMINS ON SERVER THESE RULES ARE EMPLACED FOR QUALITY OF LIFE AND LAG REASONS, NOT TO HAVE SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT 24/7****

Rates:
These are going to be the raw rates for the server and some are up for change. Nitrado is sometimes finicky with their settings, so bare with us

>Players Max Level 100
Health: 1.5
Stamina: 2.5
Oxygen: 15
Melee Damage: 2.5
Speed: 4
Fortitude: 20
Crafting: 5
Weight: 100
Health: 1.5

>Dino’s max wild 150
Health: 1.3
Stamina: 5
Weight: 500
Speed: 2
Melee Damage: 1.5

Max Members in Tribe= 15

(Flyer speed will be boosted however atm we are having trouble with the setting for wild Dino speed to activate, we’ve reset the server and upped it multiple times but for some reason it’s being a pain in the ass, will be figured out soon)

Also the drop rate is at 4x I believe, custom drops will later on be added once I get the opportunity to use the expert mode and emplace coding into the sever.

Again all of these rates are up for debate and change. Join the server, see if you like it. It was very popular back when it was a dedicated server and was usually maxed out. If you enjoy the server please spread the word it would be much appreciated.

Facebook: Westerark or Westerark Community it has yet to be updated so refer to these rules and rates not the ones listed on there.

Discord: if you would like to be part of the discord let me know, message my discord for the link ( Yo Mastah#3047 ).

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom