Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Well.. Hi! I just ordered the Nintendo Switch and Skyrim so I'm trying to, you know,...

J

Juan Balderas

Well.. Hi! I just ordered the Nintendo Switch and Skyrim so I'm trying to, you know, get immersed in the community:)

This is my first Nintendo Console ever, my grandpa used to let me play on his SNES and Famicon back in the day until I got my first console (playstation) when I was seven. So yeah, never played any Zelda game and only played Mario 64 when I was at home of a friend who had the Nintendo 64.

Since then I have been a PC player for some years now. Any suggestion on a new Nintendo player?

A

Abdulkarim Bora

Play Mario, play Zelda, play Mario Kart, play Super Smash Bros (whenever it comes out), play older Nintendo games when possible, the list goes on haha. But I think you're gonna have lots of fun! Welcome

E

Eric Gonzales

How much time do you plan on putting into Skyrim? If you're looking for games to play at the same time, then I'd say Splatoon 2 or Mario Kart. If you're looking for hours and hours of game play outside of Skyrim, then I'd say Zelda or Xenoblade 2. There's also a ton of indie games... idk, you really can't go wrong. Mario Odyssey is also a must have.

S

Sean Shear

best 2ndary gaming source to have, 1 PC 2 SWITCH

T

Tim Bogart

Get ready to polish up those platforming skills and get mario oddesey

D

Dennis Davenport

Well welcome aboard

I

Ian Bentley

Just wanted to comment and say you're grandpa was awesome!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom