Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Welcome to the House of the Unsullied PvP PC. I have two Ragnarok servers. A regular...

B

Brandon Cleary

Welcome to the House of the Unsullied PvP PC.

I have two Ragnarok servers. A regular Boosted, and a Primitive Plus Boosted. They both have the same settings except the Prim+ doesn't have any mods. Admin logging IS enabled. I will only be logged in as admin as it is needed.

Discord:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Rules: No Griefing and no building on spawns. There is only one admin on both servers and that is me. I will be playing the regular more often, but I will still pop over to the Prim+ as needed.

Ragnarok was built 9/1/17.
Prim+ Ragnarok was built 9/8/17

Mods (Regular Ragnarok Only): Structures Plus, Classic Flyers, HK Stacks 5K

8x Gather, 20x Taming, Breeding, Hatching, 50x Weight.
50x Weight

Imprinting to 100% still possible. Player and tame stamina, food, and water drain slightly lowered. Other stats adjusted to keep server balanced with boosted settings.

Starter packs are availiable for those who want one. Starter packs include Equus or Ptera, saddle, and a set of tools. (I will come to you.)

Server connection info:

***Ragnarok:***
Server name: House of the Unsullied Ragnarok Boosted PvP
steam://connect/74.131.83.182:27015

***Ragnarok Prim+:***
Server name: House of the Unsullied Ragnarok Prim Boosted PvP
steam://connect/74.131.83.182:27016

I hope to see you online!

J

Jesse Beadle

can me and my frien download our characters and dinos? if so we wanna come and play on your server please our old admins were exremely threating when it came to trying to play we would be admin killed when on tames if in a battle " command prompt kill" :/

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom