Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch We need save data backups of some form ASAP. If you're using a third-party dock and...

J

Josh Brown

We need save data backups of some form ASAP. If you're using a third-party dock and have updated to firmware 5.0, stop immediately.

C

Christoffer Aasted

Why they keep selling that and people keep buying is beyond me.

S

Shane Rupert

That's what you get for not using what Nintendo already perfected.

P

Pheng Michael Lee

That’s why I say if you’re spending money on any unit whether it be a gaming console, phone, etc. spend money on it and go first party. It’s beneficial in the long run anyway. Hopefully Nintendo makes a statement soon if not already

A

Adrian Chan

How are some of you guys treating your switch mine is nearly a year old use it docked as much as handheld. No dock sock and my switch screen protector is still totally scratch free

J

John Smith

This is bad on nintendo's part.

J

Joseph Loveland

It’s not 5.0.0

J

John DeVasto

I didn’t even know there was a third party dock. I have never docked my Switch in the year that I’ve had it.

A

Andrew Schultz

I love Nintendo for this. Fuck these companies making money off there shit.

A

Adam Kenneth

Stop buying third party docks. They're cheap for a reason. They're shit.

G

Gabriel Guevara

You get what you pay for.

J

Joseph Largen

Woth all the 3rd party docks out there I bet there will be thousands of bricked consoles. I hope Nintendo's repair department is ready to work some overtime! This is a bad move on Nintendo's part and I have always supported them. Except for the Wii U, that system sucks.

R

Rick Edghill

Spawnwave is great

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom