Contact advertising [email protected]

We´re still looking for 2-3 players in low elo ( shouldnt be higher then...

N

Niklas Bleiker

[PC][EU]

We´re still looking for 2-3 players in low elo ( shouldnt be higher then 2.5k to build a Team for comp. The main goal of this Team is to improve together and obviously ourselves by doing that aswell as climbing the ranks. Since overwatch is based on good teamwork we`re looking for players who are able to adapt to the team, are willing to take part on " meetings " where we analyze our gameplay ( which will be recorded sometimes ) together aswell as getting into team strategies. We`re not looking for players who play a specific role, since were currently open for all because of the fact that most of us are able to play several heroes. But the one thing that isnt tolerated at all is toxicity, racism and verbal harrasment vs the teammembers. Its a Game and all of us want to enjoy playing so this kind of stuff is nothing usefull for any of us. Once we`ve got a full stack of atleast 6 players who are able to practice on either a daily base or each second day we will start getting into the techniques and strategies aswell as firm practice times ( which will most likely be somewhere between 16:00 and 01:00 CET ) If you are interested this are the requirements for joining our team :

→ 16+
→ Headset, Microphone and Discord
→ Having fun playing the game and the will to work with the team and improving together

Also it would be great to have another player with either a twitch or a youtube channel so that we have a second perspective to analyze the games.

Leave a comment below or add me : theB0mm3L#2890

J

Juan Galindo

Interested! Specs below:

Played since open beta but been off since Moira patch. Peaked at 2.7k and usually place around 1900-2100. I'm a tank main but can flex heals and some dps.

I have decent experience playing in a team. I was in a CS1.6 team that went 8-0 in cal-o before everyone disappeared. I led a LoL team full of silvers to Gold4 in ranked 5s before they scrapped it and added flex queue. I also played in the RTGM overwatch tournament and placed 4th as a ringer.

Add me on discord: OPB#2833 or bnet: Confiserie#1463

I usually play on US but I have decent ping on EU. Usually easiest to reach me by discord

N

Niklas Bleiker

added you via bnet and Discrord

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom