Contact advertising [email protected]

Wassup guys, dont know who the admins are but tag them!! I see debates and arguements...

F

Frank White

Wassup guys, dont know who the admins are but tag them!!
I see debates and arguements here pretty often. Nothin gets solved and everyones a fuckin Internet Gangster, adults arguing with kids, noobs arguing with pros. I say we start runnin shit, like people run there lips. If anyone sees an argument, make a new post and tag the two members. If noone accepts there both jus pussy, if only one accepts and the other refuses, he/she either gives up money (forfeit), a custom or set price car (pinks), or gets put out the group. If both accept they agree on a prize, if they cant, an admin decides for them. There will designated players who set up lobbys and will be judges, the races will be recorded and posted in the group.ONLY DRAGS, DRIFTS & TOP SPEED RUNS..........THIS IS A RACING GROUP, lets start makin this interesting. Alot of shit talkers not enuff races.

WAT DO SAY GROUP.....Lets do this shit legit....

D

Daniel Love

Nope

D

Devon Bennett

Way too fuckin complicated if you ask me...

A

Andrew Smith

Admins aren't really much on this page anymore just saying. They pretty much don't even play the game. One admitted it's been 10 months since he's played. The other run the NFS page.

S

Scott Leayr

Umm read the name man hey just saying car meet and race aren't the same thing

F

Frank White

If we cant be organized enuff to do simple races, this aint no car group, especially bein based on a Internationally racing game....u gotta be kidding me ....

C

Cody Dupree

It's a game

A

Alex JW

Their*

A

Ant Higham

Talking shit is wat the internet was invented for ....right ?

F

Frank White

Guys im jus tryn to bring sum fun and order to the group, nothin interesting happens here....

A

Andrew Smith

What..?? Nothing interesting. Join my session tonight. Many will say they are good and fun

E

Eric Smith

Use English

B

Benjamin Jay Miranda

Dumb asf bro

M

Monty Montebello

Why don’t you just use your brain and play smart. We used to do cash lobbies. Before two people could race they would both have to buy a car off one person. Say 500k a car. Then they race and the winner would then sell a car for 1mill and the person who was holding the money (the 2x 500k cars) would buy it out. That way you can’t race and lose and just leave. Easiest way to do it. Same as real life when people race. You pay up before you race.

D

Dylan Long

Nick John Giacomantonio

D

Daniel Mszyco

That’s a sweet skyline

J

James Racarrdio Pritchard

Dude has a point but with all the ignorance nothing will happen like that unless you have faith in yourself and make a group who are willing to be down for that shit not many people on this group will want to do that shit, like fuck mee I see all these posts about meets or drifts, and no one communicates on this page unless you have 22 likes and a few comments, sorry dude but I think you wasted your thought here.. Cunts won't listen,

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom