Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey wassup guys? I'm currently building my first pc. Been an enthusiast for years just...

J

John Fleak

Hey wassup guys? I'm currently building my first pc. Been an enthusiast for years just never had the budget to build. I have all the hardware but I don't want to spend $100 on Windows 10. However, I don't want to torrent it either. I heard about buying keys from different sites for cheap but do I torrent a non activated version or is there a site I can get that from? IDK I just feel like after spending over a grand on components, buying the os is crippling.

B

Brandon Wassmer

Ebay can work, some dont though, might spend 30 on 10 dollar keys nahmsayin?

B

Brandon Wassmer

Definitely cheaper though, been there

J

James Mc

Google windows iso media creator. It's a proper Microsoft download. That's your installation. Purchase a windows 7 pro key from eBay of where ever. Even go to a 2nd pc store in your area and by a cheap windows 7 box that has the COA sticker on it and use that.

S

Samantha Popham

With Windows you can get it for free from Microsoft themselves. It's just not 'activated' so some features of the OS you can't use but I've had my PC for over a year with it and am not missing out on anything. If you just google the download for Windows 10 you can download it onto a USB and when you're installing it and it asks for a Windows Key just select that you don't have one and boom. You're done. If you have any questions feel free to message me!

G

Garrick Schull

Just buy it. Worth the piece of mind to get a Genuine copy. You know it'll work when you have to reboot it down the line.

N

Njara Nielle

I had it preactivated, works like a charm

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

Download the free unactivated version then get windows toolkit 2.6

T

Toby Hollenbaugh

Find an old laptop with an old win7 or 8 key to upgrade to 10 for free. It would be dumb to put all that money in and not have a secure system

R

Rob McAndrew

Ebay, I bought a windows 10 pro key for 6 dollars

C

Carl Cabrera

Did you even try looking at the price?

Windows 10 Pro - $40.

If you can drop over a rack on your parts, you could spend $40

C

Chris Dixon

Kinguin

J

Jason Lanphear

Pm me

S

Sander Westerberg

Download the windows iso file from microsoft onto a usb, and buy a key from ebay. That will be the cheapest.

B

Brady Laird

eBay, I bought a key for $15 for win 10 pro

C

Chase Lowe

Lol, just go on Kinguin man. 30 dollar key, you can use it more than once. By far the easiest way, they have buyer protection as well

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom