Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Was wondering if anyone else had an issue with these PowerA Wired Controllers: I...

R

Royce Rivera

Was wondering if anyone else had an issue with these PowerA Wired Controllers:

I recently bought one of these in order to have a 2nd option aside from the Joy-cons. When I hooked it up to my switch I saw no indication that the controller was connected in any way. Also the controller just flat out didn't work. I tried every USB port on my dock and it still didn't work. So I returned it to the Wal-Mart I purchased it from and figured maybe it was the controller itself and got another one. Brought that one home. Same thing. It didn't work. I ended up returning it for good and haven't tried another since.

I'm wondering if there was something I wasn't doing right or What? Anyone have any info that could help me out?

Thanks fellow Switch-inators!

B

Bax Welsh

Purchased one for my son for Christmas and the power lead just stopped working.

D

Devin Snow

I have this exact controller no problems so far I also have the yellow DK one also good just got both about a month ago though

J

Joshua Dominguez

I have the one pictured since December and no issues so far

L

Lizette Andersson

Try finding it in the controller menu :) i hade to do that with my hori controller :)

A

Andrew Schmidt

I've had this since November I think had no issues besides setting it up other than that works normal

D

Delaina Freeman

I've been thinking about getting one of these just because they look cool. Now not so sure lol.

A

Antonio T Jennings

Press the L/R buttons when connected to the usb.

D

Dale Pistole

No problem with mine, garbage quality tho

J

John Garcia

Got one for my girl so she would stop stealing my pro. Her issue with it is the way she plays the sticks come of kinda easy

A

Andrew K Hosaka

Pro Controllers are the best bet

M

Matt Rayfield

Never get anything aside from the Pro Controller, it doesn't have HD Rumble in it and is way Low Grade Quality. Nintendo would double and even triple check the quality no questions asked.

C

Chris Hill

Mine works perfectly fine and have had zero issues ,hope you work it out.

D

Douglss Fredriksen

Id go with a pro they are amazing and totally worth the money you won't regret it plus u don't have to deal with wires

M

Michelle Moore-Wright

I purchased one right after Christmas and the left stick first started to drift then it eventually stopped working. Total waste of my money. Glad I have the pro controller now.

N

Nathan Berger

Had one, joystick stopped working mid Mario kart match fucked me up.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom