Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One UPDATE: I lost my tappy egg and finally ripped After many unsuccessful attempts to get...

• Thread starter Kiana Turner-Fournier
  • Start date
L

Lee Baz Pearson

You could try getting someone to throw a diomorph down put the egg in its inventory and then have your tribe mate whistle it

S

Sapphire Locascio

Get a tribe mate to grapple your dead body

S

Sapphire Locascio

Or tell a naked tribe mate to fly a bird to you, make him jump off and you jumo on the tera and kill your naked tribe mate

K

Kiana Turner-Fournier

I ripped and I lost the tappy egg.

N

Natalie Mackenzie

Get someone to shoot you

M

Matt Truax

I'll come grapple you if you want

K

Kyle O'Neill

I'm pretty sure I know exactly where you are, someone on the server I'm on fell down there, you won't be able to get out I had to ghost into the wall to kill her

J

Joao Degouveia

dinner time

J

Juan Melendez

You need someone on a tappy to get you out Lol

L

Loopy Lopster

When it's a breakable rock

A

Artimus Hobin

I got stuck in that very death hole due to getting dc'd as I flew over, let me guess, you couldn't eat anything? That is because it counts you as floating, I was stuck in there for over an hour and a half...

K

Krista Reed

If you keep logging in and out you'll slowly glitch through. I did this when I was stuck, and alone, in a hole on the island

B

Bryce Peterson

Same thing happened to me. On lava island on a land bridge?

M

Matthew Bennett

If you keep punching eventually ull get b knocked out and ask a tribe mate to drag or kill u out of that situation

C

Cody Bean

When my friend got stuck in there I had to run around until I was dying from hunger and jump in and stab him with a pike and then I died from hunger

C

Cody Bean

You could set a Wyvern to collect loot from victims and have a friend kill you while you are in there to get your stuff

C

Chris Edwall

This is why i always keep grappling hooks on me

J

Jason Cabrera

Grappling hook

D

David Robert Gjorgiev

Leave your controller down till it takes you back to the home screen you’ll dc and it’ll say that you’ve died and then yeah but make sure you don’t touch your control just set it down and watch YouTube or something till you dc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom