Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One UPDATE* HE IS BRIBING PEOPLE TO JOIN HIS SERVER SAYING HE WILL SPAWN IN ITEMS. Gt:...

A

Andrew Tado

UPDATE* HE IS BRIBING PEOPLE TO JOIN HIS SERVER SAYING HE WILL SPAWN IN ITEMS. Gt: xxdeyhatenxx . Do not Cluster with this person he will spawn stuff in on his server and build an entire tek base. When I confronted him he blocked me from Facebook. He is a Good guy over all I just don't like that admin abuse with a cluster admin .

A

Andy Barron

First mistake was trusting someone from Chiraq lol

A

Andrew Tado

Proof of one of his buddies were abusing

B

Bennie Johnson

It doesn’t matter where anyone is from. That’s so dam retarded. Secondly your tribe was abusing his server with your Tames and destroying cc. U can’t sit there and say he abuse anything because you spawn in stuff for your little friendly tribe and they even told us.! So how can you get mad at a admin for spawning in his base?? And very rude to post someone up with there kid in the background. Very disrespected period. He didn’t bribe anyone if you wanna know the truth. Your guys got mad because the cluster got removed and they wanted to leave your server because they felt like you was kissing your tribe ass

B

Bennie Johnson

You’re posting what someone else said?! What did xxdeyhatenxx say not some random guy

B

Bennie Johnson

Mark Satterfield they hating on deyhaten lol. But not telling the full story. But he “abuses” but a very nice guy

A

Andrew Tado

"the greatest example of ignorance is attempting to demonstrate something you know literally nothing about"

A

Andrew Tado

You were not there Bennie

A

Andrew Tado

You know nothing nor did you ask anything about the situation. You stated your opinion without having any background knowledge.

B

Bennie Johnson

B

Bennie Johnson

Firstly your mad over a base? And secondly you blocked him first, thirdly you got mad they defended themselves from being attcked while at a raid base! U got mad because they are your little buddies and you banned them. Point blank they did you a favor with the cluster because you didn’t have that many slots. So stop bashing someone without the full report. Everybody always tell the bs but never the truth

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom