Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Uh i fucking suck at this game how do you guys kill things with this spear its...

J

Joe Flores

Uh i fucking suck at this game how do you guys kill things with this spear its impossible the damn raptors come out of no where and kill me ive never made it passed a hut

J

Jason Beal

Use bolas. And use the terrain to your advantage

J

Jimmy Burgess

Get off the spear and make a Pike hell u will have better luck using a hatchet then one of those spears

B

Braeden Merritt

I have had an alpha raptor near my base for about 2 weeks...can't kill it, and it's killed me about 40 times..

J

Jason Beal

If you have something you can’t kill lead if away from your base. If you can jump it off a cliff and respawn at your base

S

Steven Cantu

Spears suck. Get a pike. Have someone teach you the game. I've seen everyone say single player before multi but it's so much easier to learn tricks from someone willing to teach you.

V

Vh Ben

Bola s en pike walls for fencing should help with alot of this

C

Casey Anne Mapes

You can also hit raptors with your torch and light it on fire. It slows them down and they can't shred you.

H

Harley Harper

Took me like less than a week to learn the game and I started out on official servers because I just joined a random server. Then was clueless why I had to make another character when I joined another random server because I didn’t know about transfers Lmao. Also never found out about dedicated servers until like over a month playing official.

M

Matt Hoffman

Git gud scrub

L

Logan Turner

Pike is the way spears are shit there only good for animals that dont attack you

J

Joe Flores

All those survival movies and spears suck !

J

Johnny Gutz

I suck too.

D

Devan Lloyd

Haha man that's just the struggle gotta up your game

J

James Ward

Using bolas will change your world in the early game. Best thing to do is find a metal spawn and build near it but stay hidden if you're playing pvp

C

Conrad McDonald

bump movement at first don't carry your gear and drag it away from your spot. Get on a rock and use bolas and a slingshot to knock it out then use your spear or pick to kill it. Get yourself a trike the knock back can help kill alphas if you use strategy and spike walls to protect your base

A

Andrew Scherer

Bolas. Movement Speed. Bolas. Shield and sword. Bolas. Use terrain to your advantage. Oh, did I mention bolas?

B

Betty Lynn

For me its those troodons cant stand the little .....

K

Karissa Brown

Tame a flier asap. :)

J

James Madden

Normal raptors aren't the problem. Wait till you meet an alpha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom