Contact advertising [email protected]

Team: Moira fucking heal stop trying to dps Moira: decides to only heal and runs out...

T

Ted Clermont

Team: Moira fucking heal stop trying to dps

Moira: decides to only heal and runs out of heals.

Team: Moira why aren't you healing ur trash I'm reporting

This is coming from a genji main. I am a genji main. How does a genji main understand healers more than everyone else? ‍♂

A

Aaron Icardi

Well, if she can't balance between both then she is playing the hero wrong

T

Tyler Clay

You can't tell Moira to stop doing damage. Otherwise she's going to run out of healing.

S

Sebastian Haebich

Moira needs to dps to heal you. Good Moiras know this. Bad ones need to jump into lava

J

Jake Dwyer

I'll be honest. This keeps happening when I focus healing over balanced DPS/Heals.

(I mean the defeat logo)
On the plus side this was 30% of damage taken :)

S

Sammy Bourgeois

If you can't balance her heals and dps then don't pick a character that can run out of heals?
And if you're practicing Moira, then don't feel upset when you make some errors doing so, because you're not going to be perfect - that's why you're practicing.

L

Luke Garside

You're probably playing her wrong. If you balance both you can keep up a constant stream of heals whilst outputting damage ;)

J

Jarrod Long

Mason Pio

J

Jarrod Long

This

R

Rudi Indra A

what elo is that?

B

Brandon Marleau

Well this is the difference between Moira and the other supports. The difficulty in Moira is not mechanical, it's in the strategy. Deciding when to damage or when to heal is the main question on a Moira's mind, and if you had a good Moira on your team you will never find out when she runs out of juice because she just *ideally* won't.

R

Ryan Devlin

A

Austin Farr

And this is why they're adding a voice line for when she's out of heal juice.

T

Ted Clermont

GUYS. I don't play moira. I'm just mimicking what a lot of stupid players say

M

MacKenzie Rae

Once I was in a 10 when Brigitte first came out and had a Brigitte and a Moira on my team for a 5 minute match and had gold healing as Bastion with 185 healz.

K

Kenny Alt

Listen what Sammy said. Dude is speaking truth

T

Trey Harris

Chances are he was solo healing. Give em a break even if you manage her resources rly well (i.e. 1-tapping allies when they only need the tiny hot to heal) you can still run out of juice easily in the middle of a fight ESPECIALLY if your team is spread out. If they group for you then you can hit several at once and conserve juice. But if bad dps are taking shit loads of damage cause they peek at the wrong times or leave the shield or just have bad positioning in general, you will run out of juice trying to save their dumb asses.

T

Trey Harris

Not to mention, I've seen the OWL players run out of her heals many times. The difference is that they always have 2 heals and they listen to his callouts.

M

Matt Bubp

Primary focus should be healing, but you should never be exclusively healing or exclusively dps. People are very black and white on this for some reason.

L

Lanie Sjödin

I love getting the “stop trying to DPS” lol like okay how do you suggest I recharge my healing then?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom