Contact advertising [email protected]

Trying to be a better widow. Any advice on gittin gud

M

Maxi Sardonyx

Trying to be a better widow. Any advice on gittin gud

J

Joaquin Legarreta

Don't aim for the head. Aim for the neck instead.

A

Ari Ray

try to 'flick' your shot. and i found that if i think too much about a shot i miss more

H

Henrique Sadao Kajino

Don't play OW to get good. Instead pick trainer games for shooting on steam

B

Brenton DeBusschere

Practicing your aim on training for warmups is a good start. Pretty much just time spent playing her tbh. Aim based characters are just going to be more difficult.

C

Christina Bowlin

2 hours a day in the practice range

Э

Энхмөнх Скреам

Use hack

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Stay on the payload and use your smg as your primary damage source

R

Romy Hatake

Keep moving, learn spots on the map that the enemy won’t notice you straight away, example around a corner at a choke point up high. I’ve got 150+ hours on her and honestly positioning is your best friend.

M

Michael Lu

Practice range doesn’t help for me imo. How I aim is I don’t scope most of the time. I unscope to get my mouse close to their heads, then I scope and make a small flick to their heads.

B

Bithin Karmakar

Shoot your husband

J

Johnathan Walker

You have to be able to differentiate between when you should flick shot and when you should aim up your shots. Get used to both.

M

Maxi Sardonyx

Everyone's advice got me gold with 21 eliminations and over 6,000 hero damage!

L

Luke Garside

Hit em in the head, use high ground, your team is a good barrier against most dive hero's.

B

Brett Thielemier

Switch off widow when your team needs a different role or if she's shit on the map, like Oasis

S

Suren Melkonyan

Swich healer

R

Re'el Ray

get your dpi and sensi matched up, proper crosshair, after a few kills, switch to a diff position, before going in comp (go find widow hs) and always use your trap, its very useful, dont scope in when an enemy is near you, use ur primary fire..

D

Dominic Harold Otapa

Wave high make sure no one else picks her after that switch to something useful. If playing comp. If it's qp practice makes perfect you gotta grind up those hours and find your own style of play. As in the sensitivity that works for you etc.

L

Lara Mourad

Play practice range at first. Practice flicks and hookshots and try new techniques. Get at least 3 sextuples and go to a Widowmaker HS only lobby. These really help you out in aiming. And also always focus on lining up shots more than flicking, save yourself from my mistake because flicking has become a reflex for me.
Then, start learning the character models and how they move.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom