Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Today is my first day playing Destiny 2.

• Thread starter Johnny Wong Yiat Hui
  • Start date
J

Johnny Wong Yiat Hui

Today is my first day playing Destiny 2.

C

Christian Kopka

Good Luck

D

Daniel Parr

You are late to the party.

R

Richard Sundstrom

Get cuboid and sand wasp, 2 of the best autos in the game, cup bearer rocket launcher is also a great blue one.. had lots of fun in the crucible at like lvl 5 the last time I leveled up a char.. in the crucible all have equal strength low or high light lvl dont matter so go there early if your decent in pvp , fps games.. ;)

C

Cody Peters

Take your time, enjoy it. Do not rush, the game lacks an end game but the first play through is very enjoyable in my opinion.

M

Matej Škreko

TIGHT 100, MY BABY ! XD

J

Jeff Burdette

Congratulations. It's an amazing game with nearly an infinite amount of replayability, content in general, and supportive communities making it thrive like this Facebook group.

R

Ryan Martins

Have fun bro! Don't worry about the haters lol

R

Russell Ooi

Welcome to the family well I am quite a experience player I would say if u need any help you can ask me through pm
Anyways just enjoy u will soon join the 335power level club

M

Michael Belloli

If you need any help send me a friends request, Endurfree03#1332, I will help you out with anything you want

M

Matej Škreko

In a month ... EXPANSION Killing Bee !!!

T

Tomy-lenn LY

Take your time... cuz if u beat the game too soon, you’ll not wanna play anymore

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

Bad idea you truly wasted your money. Should have wait till September.

S

Shazid Rashid Arpan

If u didn't buy the one with the expansions(which costs 89.99) then u have to purchase 40$ worth of expensions in the future :)... Being honest,love the game...but hate the expension wall money hungry system..

D

Dakota Sanders

Add me Jackjackjr#1895

S

Sebastian Weißgerber

Lets talk again in 3 weeks.

K

Kenny Barnes

Kdbarnes#1879

if you ever want someone to play with, just send me a message

J

Jeremiah Jackson

Yall bashing on the game are the worst part of every community, you guys need to get a life because yall petty as fuck

M

Matej Škreko

OK, once I started to get same chests instead of new rifles from XUR... it stopped ...

N

Nathan Fisher

Welcome Johnny, it’s a great game, don’t mind all the haters.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom