Contact advertising [email protected]

Tips on how to play Ana? I feel like she's a better healer.

S

Sharn Alecia

Tips on how to play Ana?

I feel like she's a better healer.

A

Alexandros Kesidis

She is but if you play her for damage and not healing your teammates then...no....Just no

A

Angila Plasencia

Shoot , grenade, shoot. Tanks are priority, keep them healed as much as you can unless there is another healer. Sleep enemy tanks, let your tanks go against them . There's only so much damage she can do against a tank. :)

J

Jordan Gigliati

If you can land every shot in a reasonable amount of time, ana is a better healer pound for pound than mercy.

I

Ikce Toutcourt

she's a better support. Support isn't all about healing stuff

E

Erkush Tatal Lui Dumnezeu

Use your ult on mercy and you'll win 100% demonstrated scientific ;))

T

Torri Weis

Coming from a Roadhog main, she is the bane of my existence.

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

She definitely is. I just don’t like her projectile shots but you get used to it. Don’t use her as secondary healer with Mercy. This will lower your team damage. You can use her as a primary healer but for that you’ve to be extraordinarily good. Her nad is one of the best abilities in the game. Use it wisely to anti-heal enemies.
Predict the movement and shoot. Try to heal close allies without scope.
And bring the enemy pharah down with your scoped shots.

K

Kenny Estrada

Have good aim

S

Sergio Barraza

She’s one of the harder healers to play just need to know when to use your grenade and learn how to shoot your sleep dart also if you hip fire it’s a projectile so it has travel time but if you scope in you fire basically an instantaneous laser

W

William Harrison

She is but with Winston and Orissa's shields being real strong rn it's hard to use her

A

André Reis

Ana players what is your dpi/sensitivity?

L

Luke Schirmer

What's your SR?

D

Daniel Marsh

Best support if you can use her right.
she can completely shutdown healing on the enemy team, at the start of an push/Dive with a good Nade.

And the nano boost on a tank or ulting dps early or mid fight can dominate the enemy.

Just need good aim and really good positioning.

J

Justin Hemsley

Genji is easiest to heal when he’s falling. Nade at your feet when you’re behind tanks you heal yourself and the tanks around you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom