Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Thx for the add. I mainly play on PS4 but I was thinking about going to PC, only...

P

Phil Tesone

Thx for the add. I mainly play on PS4 but I was thinking about going to PC, only problem is I would need to upgrade, like real bad.

M

Michael Hamelink

Pc takes some getting used to. Its worth the upgrade though. In some ways, you'll enjoy the game a lot more than oj console. In other ways; you'll miss the simplicity of finding raid groups, compared to console.

K

Kyle Marriott

Custom build! Do not buy a prebuilt gaming pc.. I just made this mistake and I have had the pc for 1 week and still not played Destiny on it yet

C

Clement PanPan

Custom built PC all the way <3

M

Matt Josey

Build your own! I play both pc and PS4.

P

Phil Tesone

Just read the minimum system requirements, my machines don’t even come close

V

Vicat Mauricio

If you have never built a PC are not that keen with Computers, don't try and build it yourself. Just get a decent prebuilt machine. As a PC expert, trust me, you do not want to be adjusting windows settings and installing drivers if you don't know what your doing. My friend Manny has already purchased 2 new motherboards, 2 power supply units, and 2 new RYZEN processors that he fried because he had no clue what he was doing.

I would only recommend to build it yourself if you're good at computers and are not afraid of complex computer hardware.

P

Phil Tesone

Here’s a cheap setup with all the requirements:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom