Contact advertising [email protected]

This was only a mystery heroes arcade game so no great feat, I wasn't even really...

K

Kelly Sophia

This was only a mystery heroes arcade game so no great feat, I wasn't even really trying with my trash aim.
Mostly posting here because people on the enemy (losing) team were complaining about how many Reins we had and then switched to complaining about how healers need to have their damage nerfed after this potg lol

Do you guys think healers need their damage nerfed? What about tanks?

B

Brodie Okami Louise

Lol, if healers get their damage nerfed then we're gonna die a shit ton. Theyre just butthurt cause a Mercy fucked em up and they cant understand it.

J

Jane Caldwell

Boo fucking hoo. Team comp in ANY mode is a choice so to speak...but you literally cannot do any kind of team comp in Mystery Heroes. It isn't your fault the game decided to give you so many Reinhardts or healers. You and no one else literally has no control over that.

They are just mad they got beat and a Mercy got a potg cause God forbid a healer gets one.

S

Steven Hendrickson

Lol! In what game do support classes not do decent damage? If anything the damage of every support in this game save for zenyatta and Moira is extremely low compared to literally any other FPS on the market

K

Kelly Sophia

I agree, I didn't wanna comment my opinion in the OP and influence the tone of the discussion, but I feel like they're under some impression that healers should be weak and defenseless. They have the lowest health pools in the game as it is, nerf in their damage would make them literally defenseless and would be awful. The person complaining said "you're a HEALER ffs" implying that you should only be good for healing. I think that's silly. Maybe in an MMO like WoW healers don't and shouldn't do a ton of damage but shooters are an entirely different thing.

Also tanks have some of the highest health pools in the game and have a lot of potential for high damage. Don't tell me healers need damage nerf if tanks don't lol

J

Juan Nunez

I killed a widow and a soldier on my own with mercy because they wouldn’t leave me alone. I later killed the soldier when he was ulting and it was super satisfying

C

Calum Stewart

Nicely played <3

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom