Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch This morning we got an update on Yooka-Laylee's Switch port. I'm still excited, though...

E

Evan Marks

This morning we got an update on Yooka-Laylee's Switch port. I'm still excited, though I know most folks seem to (at least I'm told they are? Prove me right?) be losing excitement for this game what with Mario Odyssey releasing so soon.
They say it's coming, but have no date yet. I know they are patching the game for other systems and those changes will be present in the final Switch build.
What if these delays are also on account of an Amiibo releasing with the software?
Often developers do include bonuses to help soften the blow of the "Switch tax" would you be interested in this?
This is a model that they tweeted out a few months ago, it looks just like an amiibo!

S

Spencer Miller

I'd buy it physical just for the amiibo if it's bundled with it. Already have it on Xbox and don't think I'll play it again. But I'd love an amiibo for it.

R

Ryne Santos

Still picking up YL

N

Noah Hoffman

I tried it on ps4 then sold it. But I definitely enjoyed the game with how far I played. Can't wait to finish it on the switch! And plz be a physical release

R

Ryan Morrison

That looks a bit big for an amiibo.

C

Chijioke Uche

Toys........WTF, Though it's a development studio or something

J

Jessica Bryant

I hope they hurry!

B

Bre Zamolodchikova

is it on purpose that yooka-laylee is word play on 'ukulele'?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom