Contact advertising [email protected]

This might get taken down but I'm honestly appalled reading the comments from one of...

M

Morgana Snow

This might get taken down but I'm honestly appalled reading the comments from one of the "where are the girls in OWL" And y'all are acting like they'd be useless. Like it's the same as asking where the dogs are, as if they're arent girls who are good enough. Yet this is the same community that moans about how toxic ppl are. Really disappointed.

R

Rithsayoth Danny Chhin

I've played with a bunch of girls in high master, they're absolutely not useless. (While some are completely boosted) but yeah most know what they're doing.

M

Mihnea Gogu

I mean if there was a girl who deserved to be in OWL she would be in OWL.

A

Aaron Icardi

Alot of women are equally as good as men in Overwatch. But this is an esports problem not an Overwatch/Blizzard problem. Women just haven't broken into the tier 1 scene yet. There's actually a few good Female only Overwatch teams out there at semi-pro level.

Another thing is if there is any good enough they will make it through Open Division/Contenders, they just gotta go get it.

D

Dylan Lais

You're trying to compare normal ranked competitive play with the best players on the planet.

Even if you're sitting at master/grandmaster/top 500, you are probably not in the same league as people in OWL.

There are good players that are female in gm/top 500. This doesn't mean that there are any currently at the level of the top .00001% on an esports team. It's not like they have a 'no girls allowed' sign. If there were female players that were better than the current male rosters, they would already be on the team...

A

Aliyah K. Wood

there just aren't any good female players at these ranks. count how many top 500 girls you know or seen besides the Korean zarya main one

K

Katerina Schurek

Thank you for this. I took down my post the other day cause I just couldn't handle it anymore . I was expecting dissent, but nearly every commenter telling me women aren't good enough? I wanted to vomit.

A

April Christine Thompson

There’s a female who was good enough for owl but she was a one trick

A

Austin Sprouse

I saw a post in the Overwatch Forums talking about how the OWL is sexist because it has no females in it. One of the pictures when the OWL was still getting members in the rosters showed that thy were 100% fine getting female gamers. It’s not OWL’s fault, the teams just have male players.

A

Amanda Jaye Ziegler

tbh if none of the gross misogynistic posts i see get removed and something like this were to get removed, that's some fucked up shit.

N

Nicolette Lee

Oh, my tender snowflake...bless your heart

A

Aura Cardona

Eh, I'm not very nice to men. This is human nature at It's ugliest and most truthful.
Compassion hits like a brick

N

Neville Solomon

There just aren't any females currently good enough. It would be cool if there were, but people should get over it.

Or get gud.

J

Jaylyn Ellis

I would love to see barcode (the female GM dps main) in an owl team personally

A

Aura Cardona

I just don't take it personally, I'm too old to cry over men.

K

Kane Burnett

Tbh I think people are just sick of the 'hurr durr why are there no girls?' Posts in general and would rather they all just get removed as both sides are retarded at times. More so the people bitching endlessly about no female players but whatever.

R

Regan Lambros

Tfw morgana literally got blocked from posting over this ??
Some admin is cancerous af

T

Tyler Mielenz

I asked that and I was being completely serious.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Tbh there isn't enough 4.4k+ players to be scouting from in the first place, half of top 500 are just alt accounts and the female players that could've been in OWL had to be scouted by teams to be signed

It's mostly just the Top KR players with some popular NA and EU streamers

A

Albert Valle

If female and transgender players have made it in fighting game tournies and signed on to pro teams, they would be able to in OWL.

Sadly, there are none. Not because of gender discrimination but skill. Believe you me and anyone that they would have a transgender transhuman cyborg from the planet Zebulon 9 if it would help me win millions of dollars.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom