Contact advertising [email protected]

this is truly sad...as a healer, ill never bring myself to play her...I refuse to...

D

Dakota Royal

this is truly sad...as a healer, ill never bring myself to play her...I refuse to think groups cant work without her. ill take a zen/ana or moira/zen over that anyday

X

Xavier Pleva

For real

B

Brandon Myer

Lucio can work just as well solo healing as Mercy...Guess he's just not as popular to the pros

A

Angelo Manuel Douglas

Agreed. I've been getting better with ZEN

J

Jay Medina

She’s too much of a safety net. Too lazy for me tbh

M

Marcus Powell

This is why Rez needs to go and her kit needs a full rework

M

M Raihan Naufal

Nerf this bitch so noone play her anymore

Other healer need attention

J

Joseph Mose Burdell

Lúcio is good to though

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

A dude and I fought because we were flexing but neither of us wanted to play Mercy because we had too much time on her and didn't want to look like Mercy mains

E

Eugene Cutillar

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

J

Joseph Mose Burdell

J

Jon Tidball

It's literally just rez, Ana has more total healing potential but it doesn't matter when you can nullify an enemy teams picks. I personally don't think it should be a part of a fast paced 6v6 game like OW. It slows everything down and takes away picks the other team earned.

S

Sharn Alecia

I still even feel like after her nerf she's still going to have the highest pick rate.

L

Luis Angel Cordero

they should really nerf her self regen
i've noticed it immediately goes off the moment she stops receiving damage

A

Aubrey MarkAnthony Hunt

C

Carissa Menz

Fuck mercy

Z

Zach Johnson

She'll still have the highest pickrate after the nerf lol

A

Ababil Ashari

as a support main i just wanna win man, ill keep spamming whats best in slot, when its not mercy ill get off mercy

S

Sam Walker

She goes with literally every hero, her ultimate and rez work for literally everyone and she was designed to be accessible. Why is that a problem when Tracer can 1v1 every hero in the game and has no reliable counter but Mercy has been reworked and then nerfed several times. Give me 5 DPS and 15 healers, then tell me how big a problem Mercy is.

J

Joseph Mose Burdell

Everyone complaining about mercy but I bet they don’t complain when they get a rez

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom