Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch This is exactly why I haven’t used amazon prime to preorder a game . Should have used...

B

Bree Bell

This is exactly why I haven’t used amazon prime to preorder a game . Should have used GameStop. Never again !

D

Dylan Pereira

Damn your amazon prime is different from mine.. mine and my girlfriends are out for delivery lol

T

Trent Harshey

gamestop is JUST as bad i promise you

T

Trent Harshey

but no lie my amazon F

M

Marc Marta

Exact reason I cancelled my amazon order and got it at GameStop. Amazon is to hot or miss when it comes to big title launches.

A

Anthony Vaccarella

I got most of my games that I preordered from gamestop. Accessories I can get cheaper at Wal-Mart with my employee discount

T

Trent Harshey

F'D me today. i had on the website ordered somthing that was going to come in tommorow with the exact same date of monday when i went to check out. so i called customer service said i had picture prooof of their false advertising and bitched them out super hardcore

T

Trent Harshey

That's what the website said and my order form said Monday and I flipped on them cus I woke up at 5 to make sure I could push the order thru in time

J

Julie Nguyen

What difference does a day make?

J

Jonathan Patimo

that’s UPS’s fault though is it not? I don’t have problems with my Prime deliveries

J

Jonathan Patimo

also do you choose the next day delivery guaranteed and pay extra or just choose standard?

G

Grant Berserker Neal

That sucks.. I've never gotten my game late thru prime ... dozens of games and always on time

J

Juan León

Same for me. I'm going to cancel my best buy pre order, I instead bought it at midnight at gamestop.

J

Jay Hood

I suppose it depends on where you are? I never had Prime issues

K

Kelvin Soto

It’s weird, I’ve been using Amazon for years and never had an issue with Launch Day delivery. I would talk with CS and see if they can do something or give you a credit because of this?

M

Michael Hayes

Do you receive Sunday deliveries from the USPS? When did you place your order?

J

Julián Salinas

I received the game from Amazon yesterday!

K

Kevin Bruce Faircloth

When did you preorder it?

K

Kevin Lashley

Damn, Amazon can be unpredictable I guess. I ordered from Amazon as well, and mine comes in the mail today

E

Espen Jodnes

Pssst.. Nintendo eShop

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom